6/9 Govie amps 219/ pmps 184/+1 258

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Govies mom (Karen), Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Govies mom (Karen)

Govies mom (Karen) Well-Known Member

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Qwizz Bizz?

3. Govies mom (Karen)

I pray we're doing okay but I don't think so. She threw up a hairball and then a lot of water and I found a little spot got a half a dollar size in the bathroom that was almost jelly like and it looked a little red

4. Govies mom (Karen)

Just meant quizzical you know not knowing why the jumps but now we're not doing too good tonight

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Does she have some tummy upset going on?

6. Govies mom (Karen)

Tracy I was so upset last night because she threw up 3 times, only peed a little bit, had a little diarrhea and didn't even want to eat her treat. She came to me as if to let me know something was wrong. I really thought her kidneys were failing or she was blocking and this may be it. Tracy I prayed over her asked for Jesus healing and I I didn't have any tuna here, so I gave a little HC food because it has gravy which I thought would entice her to eat and it did. She ate a little bit drank a little bit of water and about an hour later I gave another teaspoon of food and she ate that. I slept with her on the couch last night and this morning she seems back to normal. I'm not sure if I put a bit too much Miralax in that mornings food, so I didn't put any in this morning's food. I praise the Lord God Jesus Christ for His blessings

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Sounds like she did have something going on.

Have you ever tried some bone broth? I just buy some chicken necks and bones and put it in the slow cooker with water. That bone broth seems to help an upset GI tract.

Govies mom (Karen) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.