6/9 Loudogg AMPS 311 +1.5 360 +4.5 381 +7 385 PMPS 352- Is this the bounce that will not end?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 8, 2018 Condo

Morning all,
    I'm confused about Lou's spreadsheet. I assumed he was bouncing, but he's never taken this long to come out of one before. I upped his dose to 3.75u on June 6th on the PM cycle, and I would have assumed something would have happened by now. Ugh. I'll be home until +7 to test, but then I have to go to my nieces' baby shower. I hope the bounce breaks today, but at this rate, I'll never get any usable data.

Can someone take a look at my spreadsheet and see if I'm missing anything?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Reason for edit: Corrected dose change date
  2. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like you up'd the dose on June 6th, not the 8th as you show above............takes 3 days at times when there's an adjustment as the depot was working when the decrease was done, then takes time for adjustment. You should start to see something in the next day or so. Remember ECID so some bounce right back, others take longer........

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Ugh. I totally meant to write the 6th. I wonder how I messed that up, haha. I corrected it, thanks for pointing that out!

Lou has always cleared bounces quickly, generally no more than 2 cycles. I don't recall him ever taking so long to break a bounce before. Is that something that can change as well? I really hope not. :(

4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Nope.......we all wish we can speed up things, reduce doses, etc. but it's up to our beloved kitties.............haha, Davidson takes his sweet time too for earning reductions, sometimes no matter what we do it's not in our control and we can only do tests, feed LC food, inject and take great medical care and still we don't see the results we hope for. However, we all just keep loving them to the nth degree and that works for me! Keep positive and give it time and then if the results aren't there an adjustment can be made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.