6/9 Osha AMPS 110 +4 88 +6 74 +8 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

5/28

Good morning!
    Everything is going well in Osha land. :cat: She did need an increase up to 3.75u to get those pretty greens back. I was happy when I got home yesterday and saw a green and we are already seeing another green this morning. :D

Life has been super busy! The end of the school year is a sprint! Yesterday was my last day with my students. I still have four more days left of home visits with the families and then it is SUMMER BREAK!:woot: This last week in my classroom had a nasty virus with fever, vomiting and diarrhea going around. Not cool. I had four students out on the last day. :(

I am getting a new washer/dryer today:) Mine died two weeks ago and boy do I need to do some laundry!

Sébastien has been on travel for the last couple of weeks in Pennsylvania. He has had fun at an air show and visiting museums. Today is his last day in PA and then he travels to Delaware tomorrow morning. He will be arriving in DC this Thursday!!!!! :woot::kiss: We will have a few days at home and then we will travel to Hershey Pennsylvania for some fun with my daughter.

Here is the last pic I took of my students. It is so bitter sweet. I will miss them!
    Have a great Saturday!
    Amanda and Kitty Osha, The Empress
    IMG_8737 (1).JPG

2. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Amanda sounds like life is going well in Osha land!!!!:cat:
    Happy to hear another school year is closing down. (Happy dance)
    Sounds like a busy fun way to start the summer.:)
    Sorry to hear about the nasty bug going around in your class room:(
    Scritiches to Osha & Small kitty

Osha likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Osha is doing well. Nice to see that green. Yay for Summer Break. I'm sure Sebastien will be happy to see you and you'll have a wonderful time.

Osha likes this.
  4. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug:❤️:bighug::bighug:

Osha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.