7/10 Catcat AMPS 328,+3=230,+5.5=196,+8.5=266,PMPS 297

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CandyH & Catcat, Jul 10, 2019.

1. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Work that lantus, Catcat! :cat:

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Nice Slide so far Catcat! keep it up! Maybe show us some blues :cool::cool:

4. CandyH & Catcat

he's trying -- but not happy about all this testing -- :mad: :cat::cat:

good thing I elected to go SLGS -- if I tried TR I'd probably be scraping him off the ceiling with my bloody hands ... :eek:

AliceMeowliss (GA) and AmandaE like this.
  5. CandyH & Catcat

guess he didn't like the water today, maybe it was too cold (has been raining here off and on, in the middle 60s)

AmandaE likes this.
  6. CandyH & Catcat

darn! try again tomorrow ---
    he was a little stressed today because I was cleaning up the area in the bathroom where he peed on some dirty clothes that had fallen on the floor from the hamper
    initially I thought it was just a little spot -- but it spread ... had to move a stack of plastic-wrapped Depends (at least they didn't catch the damp)
    have to keep that area free for a bit, while the enzyme cleaner does its thing -- Nature's Miracle, hurray

meanwhile, a good sized load of towels run through washer and new dryer (it WORKS!! no longer have to have adult son jiggle dryer just so to make it go)

cats just don't like changes -- and I also moved some things down to storage in the basement (interrupting his catnap)

AliceMeowliss (GA) and AmandaE like this.
  7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

It was a pretty nice curve today considering where Catcat started :)

I know what you mean about cats hating changes. I moved my living room couch from one wall to another once and Nyx flipped. She was so stressed, she was hiding behind the toilet, hissing and spitting. I thought something was seriously wrong with her. I took her to the vet and the vet basically gave her a clean bill of health and asked if something had changed. I mentioned how I rearranged the living room and the vet said something as small as that could really affect a cat. I was so surprised but sure enough she settled after a couple days. Bizarre

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  8. CandyH & Catcat

well, the procedure is to wait a week after the transition, and see where we go from here -- would not be surprised to see a recommendation that I bump the dose up to 1 unit, see if we can get him into blues and perhaps some greens -- I'm loving this much flatter curve after the roller coaster we were on with Vetsulin

at least Catcat has his pieced fleece throw to lie on, sitting on top of the ratty blanket I keep on the bed for him to walk on after he's been outside
    also his cardboard box with a green flannel shirt, a ratty hotpad that I rub catnip into, and a couple of little stuffed animals that he grabs and kicks the stuffing out of

computer chair is just opposite the foot of the bed, so he can watch as I mess around on the computer (computer hutch is too small for him to get on, pretty well taken up by laptop and mousepad), but he can watch the monitor screen from where he's sitting or lying

oh, the fuss when cat finds the couch, or recliner, has moved -- no more hidey hole where toys (or other things) can lurk -- plus the new location SMELLS wrong

anyway his dishes no longer smell funny, ran them through the dishwasher today, usually he licks them shiny clean, but last night he flipped some food around and it dried on the top curve of the dishes overnight

9. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

Candy it is so good to see these smoother rides for Catcat!!! :D I am thrilled for you both!!!

CandyH & Catcat likes this.