7/10 DAVIDSON PMPS 97, +2-79, +3-57, +3-57, +4-66

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Go Davidson! :cool::cat::)

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

TY..........BTW, last night I did do multiple testing at .25/.50 times between what is shown but they were all the same or within ".1u" so didn't post them...........

Another beautiful day here, we're certainly getting the summer weather now.........love it!

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  4. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Excellent! Safe surfing today Davidson :cat:

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Time to get out your auto-feeder...he's looking real good!:D And yes, it seems to be a trend...they 'know' exactly when you're leaving - I have the same issue today - long dental apt for me (crown prep) and DH going to a luncheon...how much would you like to bet Ms. Luci will find her way to the lagoon and want to ride along near the sharkies an hour before I have to leave for that? :eek:

I've already got the auto-feeder out, cleaned and HC and MC food in the freezer so she can get a bite while I'm gone - based on what her numbers are doing just before I have to leave - will then decide which type of food to leave in the auto-feeder. Gotta love that thing! Stay safe Davidson...enjoy your golf outing!:bighug:

6. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

The problem with the auto feeder to me (and only in my personal case) is that I'd never get a true result of what Davidson is doing.........I'd rather put off golf, which I can do any time or the day or week (retired) then feed Davidson and "miss" the test I need........I'm working at getting him into remission the 2nd time - so he continues to play his game with me and pulls low numbers. Just like now, 50 and it's not even 3 hrs since shot time...........golf can wait.

Oh, BTW - another trick I do with food is to freeze FF and if I need to leave and his tests are good, I just put a frozen puck in his dish and it last for hours. Both H&D (Harley & Davidson) are grazers during the day so they usually have food to last when I'm gone.

Appreciate the feedback on auto feeders.......they only have yet to get LC food and that spike Davidson enough when he needs it............golf won't happen, but a ride on my HD (Harley Davidson - not to be confused with Harley & Davidson - haha) will be more enjoyable then my golf - it's my passion!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Well, Davidson went up a weeeee bit, and I'm dressed for golf (5 min drive) but decided not to go as he could go lower within a couple hours. Ahhh, nice day to do gardening and then go for a ride when he's safe. The good think is now I can eat my rare roast beef sandwich I made for my golf snack, :D

Amanda & Shmee and Sue and Luci like this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good plan (riding the Harley D that is)...and the gardening...and being close to home in case Davidson decides to drop again...ah what we do for our babies :cat::cat:

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Time to surf Davidson! Riding is nice way to relax!

10. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Surf Davidson surf, no nasty sharks today

11. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Davidson appreciates you looking out for him :cat::cat:..........I skipped out in the car for a couple hours and now going on the bike cuz he's past his nadir and danger zone if he was going to drop............who knows, still might but hopefully he'll surf right into the night and have a nice pmps. Just wish he'd do something with this dose and get dropping more.........oh well, I still WUV him!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.