7/10 Luci AMPS 271,2+213,4+375,6+296,9+285, PMPS 242,2+205

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Another lagoon visit.

Mama bean is still out of commission this morning:( - however I think I'm feeling a tiny bit better (almost afraid to say that out loud)...although the minute I move the wrong way (normal movements apply here)...my back sings out an unhappy tune:arghh:...so I'll be taking it easy though - and trying not to pick up anything more than 5 pounds (with the exception of my 9 1/2 pound cat)...can't be helped.:facepalm:

I don't think I have to worry about hypo-cat this afternoon while I'm at the dentist. No idea why she's going so high this afternoon! Fed her LC at 4+ because she was pacing and hungry...I'll test her again before I leave...and give her another LC snack...but I'm not leaving food in auto-feeder for this one unless she's taken a big - big dive ...sheesh...where does all this action come from? PS: No evidence of missing candy bars or wrappers today...but that number sure looks suspicious!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

You poor thing! I am sure you are all ready doing ibuprofen around the clock to help with any inflammation and pain. Also, do you have any arnica ointment you can put on the area ? That stuff works wonders!

Tell Luci to behave as momma is not at the top of her game quite yet.

3. Sue and Luci

I do not know what arnica ointment is - but will look it up. I can certainly try it - however I have a compression fracture of L1 vertebrae - seeing an ortho spine guy next week - not sure if it's related to the pain I'm having because it's not in exactly the same place - but I'm willing to try anything!:joyful: Thanks for the tip!:bighug:

Oh...btw, yes on the Motrin 800 mg every 8 hrs + 500 mg Tylenol to help with the last couple of hours... :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about the fracture. Arnica is for muscle aches and pains and bruises. I don't know if it will help, but it can't hurt to try. Sending prayers.

I hope Luci slides down slowly today so you don't have to test as much.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:I am so sorry to hear about the fracture and the pain you are in.

Luci, please let momma bean rest today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, a fracture sounds so painful! It sounds like you test on a countertop. Is there any chance you could move testing HQ to the floor or the couch to limit bending and lifting? I'm not sure if that's doable, but I thought it would be worth throwing out there. I test Lou on the couch in my lap, but I still obviously have to pick him up to get there. He's not that well behaved, haha. :p I hope Luci stays safe for you today!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

I thought about that...but getting up and down off the couch/chair is a two handed job for me - much less trying to hang on to her when I get up or down :arghh: It's too bad she's not a lap girl - and would jump into my lap like some cats - this girl has never been a lap cat - and I think I have a photo of BOTH times she actually laid on my lap...it was such a monumental moment! - I needed to actually take a pic!:) I'm afraid if I got down on the floor now I'd have to call EMS to come and pick me up...think I'll pass on the EMS for now - don't want to get a rep of being a chronic caller...and save them for when I really need help...it's awful getting old and now injured...for what it's worth... :(

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.