7/11 DAVIDSON PMPS 73, +1.75-103, +3.250-75, +5-54, +6-56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Davidson heads to the lagoon soon and surfs again today.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hope you were able to get in a ride on your Harley...while Harley and Davidson behaved themselves yesterday! Go on to the lagoon Davidson! It's Summertime and the water is fine...and tell Luci...she needs to get back over there herself...back up in the yellows...not her best color!

4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Well Sue.........Davidson must have heard you, he's back into the Lagoon and he send his invisible waves to Luci to join him!! I always get out on the HD, even if for an hour. Golf today at noon, well past Davidson's low point and always safe to leave. I guess that's the reward for getting up at 05:00 every day to start Davidson's day, lol...........the nice part is the early mornings are beautiful and I can enjoy being outside between test times, come fall/winter his shot time schedule will change since I don't have to go golfing........the things we do for our kitties, which I am sure they know and appreciate our efforts!

Wishing all a GREAT humpback day!

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Stay safe in the lagoon! Nice start for the day:bighug:

6. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Really low into the Shark Tank, I'm here testing ;), no worries......test again in minutes..........fingers crossed he'll drop below 40 and earn a reducie???

7. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

All good, he's raised to a safe level (for me, lol) so I can leave now...........yeah!

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Opps, the +1.75 is a food spike or influence as Davidson was fed his second shift (half can) a bit later as I was cutting grass and forgot........he's back in the lagoon for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.