7/11 Floyd AMPS 567, +9 246

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janine & Floyd (GA), Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

Last condo

Sorry it's been so long with no update! Floyd is doing great. He's back to normal as far as appetite and attitude. He did have another stinky liquid poo yesterday, but hopefully the S. Boulardii will straighten that out.

His numbers have been yuck the last 2 days, though. I'm trying to decide again between too much and not enough juice.

On 7/8 he had a line green on 2.25 units, so I reduced to 2 units. After 2 cycles of no green, I went back up 2.25. Now I wonder I'd he's going low in the PM cycles then bouncing up again. Maybe I need to try to catch a test at PM +8 or 9 if it looks like he might be heading down?

@Wendy&Neko any thoughts?

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Floyd, whatcha doing way up there, come on down to the lagoon, hope he comes down for you

Janine & Floyd (GA) likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He could have gone lower the PM cycle of Monday night and then again last night and is bouncing. Getting a test in later in the PM cycle could reveal more info for you. Hope he slides down soon and the stinky poos go away.

Janine & Floyd (GA) likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Any chance the pancreatitis is flaring up?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  5. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

Yes, but I think he's getting over that now. His appetite is back to normal and, I'm just waiting for the diarrhea to clear up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.