7/11 Loudogg AMPS 122 +3 189 +5 240 PMPS 325 +3 313

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 10, 2018 Condo

Morning all!
    Lou had a nice paddle in the shallow end of the lagoon last night. Unfortunately, he didn't quite muster up the gumption to dip a toe in. Caleb helped me get some sleep and got a couple of tests in. So I gave him 3.25u this morning, thinking I could try one more cycle to find green since I'm home. Of course I realized afterwards that I was supposed to increase this morning since I didn't see any greens last night. Whoops! :facepalm: I wonder if part of me kept thinking about the 41 and figured I'd try one more time to make this dose work. :confused: Who knows?!

He had a good start this morning, but of course I'm thinking now that he'll likely bounce, which would mean all was for naught. Oh well. I'll hope for the best and prepare for the worst! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Paddles are good though. And oops on the whoops. It happens.

3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Holding the dose another cycle or so isn't going to hurt anything. Think green Lou.

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Maybe he'll slide down this cycle for you ;)

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Thanks so much for the good thoughts! Unfortunately, he refuses to be swayed. Bounced anyway. :rolleyes:

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Okay, I was hoping the bounce would break tonight, so I held the dose just in case. I plan on upping him to 3.5u tomorrow morning. If he doesn't break the bounce, which is looking iffy but not impossible, I would think it best to hold until the bounce breaks. Then again, he generally has new dose wonkiness whenever we increase, so I might be trying to play it too safe. We'll see what tonight brings I reckon. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.