7/11 Luci AMPS 235,2+162,3+138,5+152,9+145, PMPS 188,2+180,4+184 *Pic*

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - A lot of yellow.

Luci never got near the lagoon yesterday - maybe just as well since mama bean had a long dental appointment and DH had a luncheon - so it was going to be one of those nerve wracking afternoons. I had the auto-feeder and frozen MC/HC all ready to go...but by the time I was getting ready to leave she was wearing that ugly yellow dress again - no need to bother with auto feeding with that going on. Fed her some LC and left. DH tested when he got home and she was still high...it just wasn't her day.:arghh:

Hopefully today will be a better day for all of us. My back is feeling a little better - of course I'm limiting my activities to - well - not much. :facepalm: Resting, heating pad and Motrin are the order of the day (worked wonders yesterday)...hoping for another day of healing for mama today! DH is our champion! Here he is testing Luci :) (where are the heart icons)...Heart icons here
    :kiss::kiss::kiss:

upload_2018-7-11_7-5-33.png

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Luci stayed safe for you yesterday. I hope she slides down slowly and surfs safely today. I'm glad your back is feeling a little better. I hope it heals quickly. Sending prayers. Nice of your DH to help out. I love your kitchen countertop. It's so pretty.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Luci was considerate to stay in safe numbers while you and DH were busy yesterday. :cat:

Does DH know you took this picture?? :joyful:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Luci, bet that yellow rag off, where’s your pretty blue dress at? But glad she stayed safe while u were gone

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.