7-12-18 Jones AMPS 194, +9.5 194 PMPS 218

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Poop: He had a soft serve and a solid poop yesterday and a great one this morning - however the great one was not in the litter box but in dirty laundry left by the washer. As much as I try to pick stuff up, someone just keeps putting it on the floor. :banghead: He is not using the LB in the area. Yesterday he used the upstairs LB. :confused: So, I am going to go see if I can pick up some Cat Attract litter to see if that helps.

Numbers: He is slowly creeping up with the new pred dose which is not unexpected. I have upped his dose to a solid 0.25u, no more pussy footing around with .20. Will hold for 6 cycles and if no movement - up to .5u. Hopefully he will move back down again but if not...just dose around it.

Food: He ate fairly decently yesterday. He still wants Rain's food. Not sure what is up with that.

Cuddles: He was cuddly last night...decided he needed to sleep on my face again:rolleyes:...woke up and had to move him. Momma likes to breath.

Sean & Rufus likes this.
  2. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like he's taking a page out of Titans book!

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Let me know if any tricks work! I am just baffled and DH is not happy.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

High and flat it is like the insulin isn't even touching him.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you can get Jones to use the LB again. Hopefully he starts working the juice soon. :bighug::bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.