7/14/19 Olive AMPS 203; +5=134; PMPS 312; +5.5=244

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber 282

I like this start much better than the pinkies. She had a nice deposit in box. That's pretty good since lactulose schedule has been inconsistent this past week. She's missed her subq fluids also, so today she will get some. I'm glad she knows how to use suresafe feeder (I got the stainless steel bowls for it) and she's comfortable in her playpen. She's already use to harness and leash so all that stuff is taken care of. Now start getting her supplies together. I think I'm going to need a bigger tote.

Today I'm home and there is so much to do.

2. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Today will be a hApPy, blessed day!

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Yellow is always better than pink, bring it on down there Olive

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Work the juice Olive! And nice work in the LB - which reminds me - time to go do my 'duty' with the LB...ugh - wish someone would do that for me...where did all those helpers go? What helpers???

Have a great day Paula!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

What a nice little Olive, she's doing her share! :) Going down safely, LB OK, likes her playpen and using her feeder !! :bighug:
    Hope everything goes well for you today, Paula !

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Olive. Yay for poop. I hope she surfs safely today.

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I hope you get everything done today Paula. At least Olive is being a sweetie pie for you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice to see that yellow start instead of pink! I'm glad things are coming together so that Olive is comfortable away from home for a few days. When will you and Olive be travelling?

9. Olive & Paula

The plan if surgery stays on schedule (22nd) is to drive down day before, set Ollie up and then go visit. Stay surgery day and night and next day and night (tuesday), check out Wednesday, get Ollie home. Then I will go back to commuting daily.

They say Tuesday he will be fully awake and out of bed and they will start him walking.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  10. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Nice numbers Olive!

You must be so exhausted. Remember to take care of yourself when you can.

11. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Yes! I agree about taking care of yourself! I know you have a ton to do, but try to get some rest if possible. So glad Olive is doing her part.

12. Olive & Paula

thank you also for the feeder? Yesterday before I went to hospital. I set up the 2 compartment feeder, set up chip feeder and gave her food to eat right then. She ate all the food in the chip feeder before I could put the lids on the cans. Oh she got the hang of the chip feeder.

did Osha not like it?

13. Olive & Paula

I am sleeping decent now unless cats wake me. At 7pm I stop everything and spend rest of the night watching tv or doing jigsaw apps.

14. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

I actually used it for my civvie, Mycroft, when I was having trouble getting him off of the dry. Osha would just push him out of the way and it wouldn't close with her head in it o_O:rolleyes: That's when I told Mycroft, enough was enough and he was going to eat the wet food. :cat: It sat in my closet for a long time until I saw that Bobbie could use it for Forrest. That is wonderful that Ollie has the hang of it!

I am happy you are resting and doing something for yourself. :bighug:

Olive & Paula likes this.
  15. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member