7/14 Luci AMPS 237,2+211,5+189.9+208,PMPS 201,2+216, 4+229

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Just about all the colors! Too LOW Too High!! :( :( :(

Luci had the craziest day yesterday - I was feeling better about her AMPS:cool: - first nice start we'd seen in days - and THEN she jumps into her Top Fuel Dragster and heads for the lagoon - there was no catching her!:eek:
    :eek:
    And in she DIVES - DEEP, DEEPER, DEEPEST!:arghh:
    :arghh:
    All because I wanted to leave the house for a couple of hours?:banghead: My first outing in days since I hurt my back! And she has to be tearing off to the lagoon - on THE ONE day I'm trying to get out! :banghead:...after a couple of hours of steering with MC, HC and a drop of Karo on the paw - I finally got her little butt back on the beach :rolleyes:- at which point she jumped back into her Top Fuel Dragster (the logo on the sides says FASTEST CAT ON EARTH!!! - Sponsored by Lantus):eek: and off she goes past the beach, into the trees and nearly up to the Red Zone... :eek:OMG! This cat...:(

Remember the cartoon character that takes someone by the feet and just slams them back and forth, back and forth - that's me - and Luci's got me by the feet...slam, bam, slam, bam...I wish this girl would settle down!:blackeye:
    :blackeye::blackeye:

Is this what happens?
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I can actually see this happening as you told it. Yep the kitties don't like beans leaving them home alone.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Luci there are less dramatic ways to earn a reduction. I hope your back is doing better today. Sending prayers.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope today is quiet!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Look at those numbers .... nice and gentle down she slides...sheesh...I just have to wonder - is it always going to be like this?

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

They really can never make things easy, can they? I think both Lou and Luci are two peas aren't they? I guess things will never be dull for either of us!! I hope she stays safe out there!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yep, these kitties know how to jerk our chains for sure!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.