7/15/19 Olive AMPS 202; PMPS 282; 5=254

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday caber 283

I have to reduce the caber amount for awhile or switch to every other day. The refill would get here next week when we are gone. Waiting for pharmacy to open to see if they can expedite it. I'm always told it takes 10 days. Last refill took longer, it got delayed in the mail for some unknown reason.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you can get the caber quickly. Surf safely today Ollie. Sending prayers for you and your DH.

3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you can get it on time! Thinking of you and prayers for your DH!

4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you can get the refill in time. However, Gizmo did well for a short time period when I tried the caber every other day. It didn’t last for the long term, but hopefully will buy you enough time until you get back home. :bighug:

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Good luck getting Ollie's caber sooner. Are you heading off to the hospital today? Sending you and your hubby hugs and positive thoughts.
    I hope you all have a good day! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I also hope everything works out with the caber, that everything is going well with your DH, and that you are getting a little time to think of yourself. Have a great day Paula :)

Slide down and surf safely Olive!

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

If I squint, that AMPS is blue! :cool: Surf safely Ollie!

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

9. Olive & Paula

It took over 2 hrs to get home today. And it wasn't during rush hour.

10. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Oh Paula, I will be so glad for you, and DH too, when they have decided what to do, what surgery and treatment, then when you two can go home and resume a much more normal life. Please be sure to take extra good care of yourself in the coming days, eat and rest as well as you can. So many of us wish we lived near so we could help out.

11. Olive & Paula

I'm getting rest. Tux actually hasn't waken me up at night.. I guess leaving a bowl of food in other room has been working.

My 3:30 alarm hasn't been going off or I'm sleeping through it. Eating well is another story. Dinner is usually a microwavable entree. I am eating more fruit though.

According to the heart healthy menu hospital has white bread is healthier than the bread. Didn't know that.

12. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

White bread is healthier than what kind of bread? How odd, I wonder who is writing the "heart healthy" menus there and what else is on offer.

13. Olive & Paula

Rye bread