7/16/18 Olive AMPS 239; +6=121; PMPS 341; +5=255

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Not to bad a start for Miss Olive today. All kitties not eating much this morning. Last couple days Tux has been hanging out under the bed during the day. Otherwise he's been his normal self.

Our trees have something wrong with them. The leaves are tiny, brown crumpled edges. The oak was turning color weeks ago. Some branches are bare. I remember reading last year some disease was out there though not in our county. Landscapers were banned from transporting brush, debris, logs in certain areas as they were quarantined. I have to try and find out. There has been no warning this year.

Prayers and hugs for @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) and Edward continue during this difficult time. She was one of the transporters who helped get Ollie to me.

2. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Hope you learn what’s going on with your trees. I’ve been nursing our old Hawthorne along for years. I dread the day when it might be its time. The birds will miss it, too. And the cats who, from their screened in upstairs porch, get great pleasure viewing the birds who alight and chirp on its branches.

Are there signs of gypsy moths in your area?

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope all the cats appys pick up for you. Hopefully you can figure out what is going on with your trees quickly.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hope appys pick up today!
    A nice start for Olive!

5. Olive & Paula

Not for a few years. Even the tent caterpillars haven't been around the last couple of years.

6. Olive & Paula

So kindle died. Was finally able to get a charger with a finicky connection going and got it charged. NEW kindle ordered. However, my bookmarks were lost.

@Judy and Boomer the toothpaste kit arrived. It has 6 tubes of paste, 2 brushes, brush tip cover, the pod is a holder that fits 3 tubes of paste, the brushes and bit has arms with one holding a hour glass timer. Will start tomorrow.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Good luck! Please let us know how it goes!

Olive & Paula likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.