7/16 Boris AMPS 106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by learjetta, Jul 16, 2019.

1. learjetta

learjetta Member

Previous thread here.

I really thought this reduction was going to be a failed reduction, especially given his AMPS number of 192 the morning I left for my business trip! My cats know what a suitcase means, so maybe he was reacting to that, or maybe it was just the depot emptying out and his body struggling to compensate. Either way it seems like he's coming back down now, so fingers crossed he keeps doing well!

Had an incredible thunderstorm here in Minneapolis last night, and it really dumped a LOT of rain! Hopefully the weather clears up a bit for the rest of my week here. Hubs is doing well at testing Boris on his own, so I don't feel nearly as stressed as I thought I would, which is a bonus!

Sonia & Leo and AmandaE like this.
  2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

AWESOME! glad to see that Boris is taking his reduction well! Double awesome that hubby has had a good time with testing! it takes a lot of the pressure off to remove that pressure :)

I LOVE thunderstorms! my cats don't seem to mind them so I consider myself lucky :) Hope the weather clears up for you and that you have a great day :D

learjetta likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad DH is able to test so you don't have to worry about Boris. I hope you have better weather for the rest of your trip.

learjetta likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

All good news! :):):)

learjetta likes this.