7/16 Gordy AMPS 301

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Jul 16, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-5-gordy-amps-143-5-5-199-pmps-201.216447/

Ugh.

To be honest, I am focusing on myself more these days. I am just trying to keep Gordy happy, but I have to take a break from stressing about him 24/7. I think we are both feeling more peaceful for the moment lol.

Raptor continues to poop on the floor :mad: we now have 2 clay litter boxes and 2 wood litter. She wants them 100% clean... which I can only do so much for that. I have to sleep and work ya know lol. I ordered more clay litter and once I get it in, I'll switch the wood too and see if we have a change. Interesting thing I noticed.... none of the kitties used the boxes I moved out of the "cat" room. I guess they like having their own space or whatever.

Rex wakes me up in the middle of the night every few daya. She is crying and insistently kneading me.. I have NO idea as to what she wants, but it takes 10 minutes to get her to stop digging her claws into my skin :rolleyes:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sometimes we just need some time for ourselves. You do a great job taking care of your kitties. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your relaxing a bit more, "peaceful" is good! Have a great day Cass!

4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I am happy to hear that you're taking some time for yourself, Gordy picks up on your stress levels so if you're more at peace he will be too. I am really happy for you, you have to take care of yourself :bighug:

It might be an unfavorable option these days but, have you considered a self cleaning litterbox? There are a few affordable options around... it could take one less thing off of your plate.

Sounds like she just wants some extra attention... I would love this even though it would get so annoying I'm sure!