7/16 Luci - AMPS 315,2+217,3+136,3.5 106,7+168,10+168, PMPS 200,2+245 - Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Another day of languishing :)

DH got the generator working and power came back on soon after. :joyful: We went in for a swim while we waiting..nice evening for the pool! Too bad Luci wasn't interested in swimming or surfing whatsoever!:banghead:

Hope she behaves herself this morning. :rolleyes: Mama bean is going to the Ortho-Spine doc to see about her back - don't need to worry about Luci the entire time I'm gone - would be nice to be able to relax and have some lunch while I'm out...let's see what she does at 2+. Fingers crossed for no drama today please!:facepalm:

Here we go...drops nearly 100 points and I'm getting ready to go to the doctor's...but the issue with that number is that it is still so high!! Do I dare give MC at this point? I'll check her again in an hour - just to make sure she's not racing to the lagoon - again - thoughts?

3+ Yep, sure enough...she's racing off to the lagoon - again!!!!:arghh::arghh: I have to leave in 30 minutes...will check her again before we go. I have set up the auto feeder with HC food...and fed her a little bit of kitty crack - the forbidden kitty treats - pure crack for cats:facepalm:...but I cannot have her going down to the sharks while I'm out!!! Better another high day than a low hour with the sharkies ...:eek:

7+ I'm back and Luci is safe at 168 :joyful:- she ate all the HC and kitty crack that I left in the auto-feeder - so that was 3 tablespoons plus 3 grains of that KK (it's actually just basic treats - the forbidden HC treats) I keep a bag on a high shelf for emergencies - and she goes wild for it...so I know for certain that she'll eat that in the even of a dive. Which I can say just about for certain that she was headed there today!:eek: She's lounging around on the beach - acting all casual...:cool::cool:but I 'KNOW' what she was up to - she must have been looking at my calendar at night:facepalm: - just to see when I have plans and important appointments and says that's the day she'll head down to see her shark friends - because she knows I won't here to supervise. :banghead: She just has no idea how dangerous those guys are!!:mad:

Doc wants me to have an MRI and see another doctor about the results - that's scheduled for next Monday night and then the doctor next Wednesday - how can I hide my schedule from Luci????:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci lets you go out without worrying and your appointment goes well. Sending prayers.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hope your appt goes well!:bighug:give us update
    Luci whatcha doing way up there, hanging out with Bella huh lol

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Did you give Luci MC or HC to try and boost her a bit since you knew you had to leave when you gave insulin?
    [​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yep...sure did...and she has her auto-feeder with kitty crack (only 3 grains) and HC food - it'll spin in 30 minutes and then again hourly until we get home...I'm sure with all the HC she'll be soaring by the time I get home...another day lost :(

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Better a day too high than an hour too low.

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.