7/16 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 142 ~ OLDTIMER

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Good morning LL!! Its been awhile since weve done an oldtimer report. Spikes doing well and is kinda boring..lol Which is exactly how we like him! He enjoys most of his days on his porch relaxing. He has plenty of spaces to lay and I find him in a different one during certain times of the day. He doesnt care for the air conditioner in the kitchen so he only spends time out there to eat when its on. We have a chipmunk that is very busy running around the front of the house..where Spikes porch is. I think he always thinks its a cat hiding behind the bushes and is on full alert. He'll come flying in the house to jump on the back of the couch to look out another window only to see no cat there. Well at least the chipmunk is getting him some exercise. Thats about it for us..so far so good. Have a great weekend all!!

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

What a nice report on Spike, and glad he is doing so well. That is so cute with the chipmunk and jumping on the sofa to get a better view. Maggie does the same thing with jumping on top the sofa looking for her raccoon friend. Have a nice weekend.

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

boring can be verra, verra good! :lol:
    happy to hear spike's doing so well!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great WCR - it is always so nice to hear from the old-timers. Awesome that things continue to be good. :D

5. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

Hi Janice and Spike! Good to see you! Glad to hear all is well.

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks for the report. It's always nice to hear from you. :D I hope you have a good weekend, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.