? 7/17 Boris AMPS 75. +4 107, +6 115

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by learjetta, Jul 17, 2019.

1. learjetta

learjetta Member

Yesterday's post here.

This cat. I don't know what to make of his numbers since the reduction to a drop dose. His nadir yesterday was particularly surprising. I asked my husbandif Boris at within 2 hours of his +6 check, and he said he might've, so that may be a food spike. But I'm just not sure.

I don't think hubs will do a curve before I get back on Friday, so answers may have to wait. Any suggestions out there on what might be happening with him?

Thanks!

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

It would be great to get some more tests - to see what he's doing during the hours when there are no tests.. He's got some good looking numbers when there are tests...

learjetta likes this.
  3. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Wow :D:cool:!! Looks awesome!

learjetta likes this.
  4. learjetta

learjetta Member

Yeah, I think we need to do a curve. I don't think hubs is quite up for that though, so it will have to wait until I get home. He's just been kind of all over the place in the last few days, and I'm not sure what to make of it!

5. learjetta

learjetta Member

Thanks! I really think Boris wants to go into remission, and is working hard at it!

6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Boris is looking really great Melanie!! you must be happy!
    If your Husband isn't comfortable to do a curve, maybe he can adjust his mid day test time to get a better idea of whats happening during the day. For example: today do an AMPS a +5 a PMPS and a night time reading, then tomorrow do AMPS, +7, PMPS. He can kind of fill in the dots that way maybe. It would definitely be good to get a better understanding of what Boris is working toward

Sue and Luci and learjetta like this.
  7. learjetta

learjetta Member

He's doing a +4 and +6 today. It seems like Boris is having his highest daytime numbers around what should be nadir times, which is really unusual for him.

I guess time will tell!

Maybe I'll get him to do a +9 tonight, just to get something between +6 and PMPS.

8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea! I find that sometimes Mowgli goes through phases of a 'floating' nadir. usually he is consistent, nadiring b/w +4 and +6 but sometimes he nadirs at +12!

Sue and Luci and learjetta like this.
  9. learjetta

learjetta Member

+6 115

He's had a very weird cycle since the drop dose. Other thank that 192 I'm not seeing a need to increase his insulin just yet. I want to see how he does.

AmandaE likes this.