7/17 Chloe AMPS 187 +3 137 +6 112 PMPS 168 + 3 116

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randi & Max (GA), Jul 17, 2019.

1. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning
    Excited to see the lowest AMPS so far. Hope she continues nicely Yesterday was a nice surf.
    At work again today but instructions are to test at +3 & +6. We shall see.

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

What a nice start for Chloe this morning! Probably some more greens today! :)

Randi & Max (GA) likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Great start to the day Chloe! Way to work that juice! Why not make your way to the beach and maybe head to the lagoon for a nice surf ;)

Have a great day Randi :)

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Very flat day today. Was hoping to see some movement while she settles into this dose. Guess we will see PMPS and think about increase. Not sure if cycle should be 6 or 8 before increase. will have to ask although I wouldn't do it at a night shot in case I need to test a lot

AmandaE likes this.
  5. AmandaE

I think nice and flat is a good thing! it's one of the benefits of Lantus for sure :) Hopefully as Chloe's numbers lower overall her curves will remain flat!

6. Randi & Max (GA)

True, it has been a long time for me and yes I would rather her be flat and even then up and down. She is 18 so I know I would panic.

AmandaE likes this.
  7. AmandaE

Her spreadsheet is beautiful! so awesome you knew what to look for when it comes to diabetes. I bet you wouldn't panic, your experience from Max would kick in and your instincts would guide the way :)

8. Randi & Max (GA)

Sorry spreadsheet not updated tonight. Another flat day. No greens. Guess need to think about dose change if anyone has thoughts.