7/18/18 Olive AMPS 299; +3=376; +7=259; PMPS 222; +5.25=67; +6=53; +6.5=60; +7=69; +10.5=211

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Dosecrease on board. Urine output has increased. She has no side effects from the clindamycin and has a couple days left yet. She is a bit blah today.

PJ is just bopping around this morning. Must be all this fresh cool air. Tonight is suppose to be 49 degrees and it's July. My dwarf lemon tree has blossoms and one lemon starting. Last year it had blossoms but they fell off when moved in for the winter. The blossoms and beginning lemons are so fragile. About 5 yrs ago actually got a lemon. I've had tree itself about 15 yrs now and gotten only 3 full lemons from it.

Mom here is getting haircut and doing groceries today. Tomorrow my dad's cousin is coming. Don't think we will get him out, but I thought, his favorite drink is a Manhattan and he hasn't had one in 2 yrs. If the restaurant bar is open for lunch he might go for that.

Everyone have a good day.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope Olive perks up today. I hope you don't lose your lemon.

3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Hopefully this dose is the trick for Miss Olive to get back to business. Sure the lower temps will be a nice relief after all the hot and humid temps you've been having. It's nice your Dad's cousin is coming to visit and hope he gets out and enjoys a good old fashion manhattan.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Work that juice Olive. Good luck with the lemon.

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down Olive:bighug:

6. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

2 years without a Manhattan is too long! :) Hope you guys are able to get out and enjoy a real nice one!

7. Olive & Paula

The +3 has got to a food spike right?????? Here's to new dose kicking in sooner rather than later.

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Come on Olive, work that juice!

9. Olive & Paula

Weird cycle today. Or maybe the lev is starting to have the late cycle nadir.

10. Judy and Boomer

How did the tooth brushing go today? Hopefully better than yesterday?

11. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

I hope Olive does well on this dose, and I hope you have a good time with the family :bighug:

12. Olive & Paula

She doesn't like the taste I think. As Dr instructed get her use to the stuff first then use the brush.

13. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

I hope Olive is doing well.

We have lemon bushes here among other citrus.
    The Kiwi way is to apparently have the male of the house aim his ....erm... very personal appendage..& take aim to the base of the bush.

Relevant old article about Burt Monroe.

I hope that helps.;)

14. Olive & Paula

She doesn't like the taste I think. As Dr instructed get her use to the stuff first then use the brush.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  15. Olive & Paula

I didn't want to go to bed yet Ollie, it's okay I have to get up early. Just 1 favor please, don't make to long a night.

16. Judy and Boomer

Makes sense. I hope it works out!

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.