7/19 DAVIDSON PMPS 82, +3-114, +4.5-86, +6-94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice low blue for Davidson this morning. :cool:

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

A nice blue start for Davidson...love his flat little curves.:D

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

aaah, thanks.............haha, it's golf day so he'll be dropping again real soon............but today I have to go since I missed Tuesday and I'm getting my plaque for my "hole in one".......I'm gone for 4 hrs and I'll feed him before leaving unless, he really drops in an hour, then I'm staying put.

6. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Excellent AMPS and numbers the last few days :):D Work that juice Davidson!

7. Sue and Luci

Congrats on your award!
    Isn't that always the way it is? I see you've upped the dosage a bit too...one of these days I'm going to have to ask you about those 'fat' doses...I sure wish I could figure out the best dosage for Luci - we've been playing the up/down game for 7 months now...first it's not enough...then it's too much...I asked about fat/thin dosing once but was told it wasn't for 'new' diabetics...so I'm waiting until we're not new anymore I guess...she's a diver though so whenever she makes a run for the lagoon...she's always in a big rush..then I start with the HC/MC food steering...and she ends up way too high...up/down...story of our lives!:D

8. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Tnx Sue..........but Davidson may have different ideas for today. I'm getting "ready" just in case I can leave, then it's go like mad to get there on time or I can't join the ladies........I'm up a tad as you don't want to get stuck on the same dose (unless your kittie is not going into remission) and I should have done it earlier, so now see if he can dip low under 40 to make him work for it (so I'm told, lol) and earn another reduction. It's the game we play but if we WUV all of them as we do, it's something we have to contend with. Yoyo game of up and down with insulin, but the game has it's rewards in the end and during that time of playing it's timely as lots of testing at the right moment. Unfortunately many of you work and are not there for the nadir test time, and some of us (like me) adjust their schedule to meet that of their kitties..........That's what WUV is, and I'll do what I can.........as we all do:bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Fortunately for me, I work from home..so I can test all day - which is good...:)I've found that she tends to drop mid-late morning...afternoons she's usually on her way back up. So I guess I've learned something in the last 7 months...it's just this up/down dosing that has me baffled...it's just really hard to find her 'sweet-spot'...:banghead:

Best today with Davidson...:bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.