7/19 Loudogg AMPS 326 +7 312 PMPS 315 +3 258 +6 99 +7.5 64 +8.75 54 +9.5 48

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 18, 2018 Condo

Morning all,
    Yesterday held far too much excitement for my day off. We had Lou going lower quicker than ever before and then diving right in deep with the sharks so early in the cycle. He's never done that before and it's frustrating not knowing if that will be a new normal or if it was the influence of the antibodies. I lowered his dose to 3.25u last night, although I hope he works it more than he did last time. No surprise that he bounced last night, but he bounced harder than he has in a while. :( I hope he comes down today because pink is most definitely NOT his color.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Come on down Lou you bouncy kitty!! That is great news about the reduction though!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope Lou clears the bounce today. Good job handling things yesterday.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope he clears that bounce quickly and gets back to working that juice.

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Blah. Total waste of a day. I hope this is just a severe bounce and not Lou losing progress on his bounces. :blackeye: Here's hoping some good mojo for the next cycle. :facepalm::p

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Uh oh:eek::eek:...I think maybe Luci and Loudogg have been hangin' at the beach too much!:eek: She's told him about da shark gang...and now he's going there too! :arghh::arghh: Looks like he's bouncing today- that was a real shark fight last night at 4+.... :arghh: Sorry...I'll tell Luci to stop trying to get other cats to join her when she's getting in wid da sharks!:facepalm: Hope he'll clear that bounce soon...and I suppose it's good that he earned a reducie...at least some seem to think so...:rolleyes:

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

I'm starting to think there's something going on with those two. They seem to be going to the lagoon and jumping up to the stars together more and more. I guess it was only a matter of time before Lou started to pick up on some of her bad behavior. :p Kids. :rolleyes:

Amanda & Shmee and Sue and Luci like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.