7/19 Luci AMPS 259,2+259,5+191,7+206,PMPS 252,2+190,5+131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - I think she was making a run for the lagoon last night!

DH told me at 1 a.m. that Luci had been dropping rather nicely - however he was getting jumpy about her drop and fed her HC around 4+ so he steered her back up from the lagoon...he was exhausted...:facepalm:

Maybe she'll make a run for it today? This is not an AMPS that I'd add HC to her food ... but we'll see what she's doing with this does at 2+. She sure didn't go anywhere near the lagoon yesterday...I hope this reduction holds for her. :nailbiting:

I think I'm going to call her 'Bouncy' - lots of time I call her 'sugar-butt' because of her diabetes...but I'm starting to think she's more of a 'Bouncy' :p

Thankful Thursday...I like the sound of that...:bighug:

Looks like our board has been 'spammed'...hope the admins are able to remove those - don't click on them..most likely some badness contained therein...:mad:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs for you today.

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe suggest to your DH to give MC if it was still in blues to try and prevent such a high AMPS because Luci does nadir earlier in the cycle.

Let's see what she decides to do today!!
    [​IMG]

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I agree....will make that recommendation for next time...

I'm so happy that he will test her at night - I'm exhausted at night - not my best time for getting up/down to test her...so I'm grateful and don't want to come off sounding too critical of his efforts...:joyful:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

You could ask if he is willing to do MC if it is above a certain number and HC below a certain number. Maybe if he has a concrete number to go by, he would do it. Of course, make it so he doesn't feel pressured.

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.