? 7/19 PMPS 132 +2 637

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sam & Oscar, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Sam & Oscar

Sam & Oscar Member

I don't know how to link to yesterdays thread, but I did up Oscar to 2.25 last night and again this am. @LizzieInTexas recommend I hold the 2.25 but now PS we're at 132. Just making sure I should keep with the 2.25, I'm feeling nervous but will be home all night and prepared to monitor him and stocked well to handle any low numbers. After yesterday's highs this is stressful.

2. Sam & Oscar

Sam & Oscar Member

I went ahead with the 2.25 aaaaand suspect some fur shot :confused: so here we go again. Please tell me this gets easier!! Oscar has gained weight, looking healthy and back to himself, so that helps.

3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Here is how to "link" your previous condo.
    1. Call up your previous condo and go to the very top line of your browser's screen, where you will see the URL for the condo (www. felinediabetes.com etc. etc). Highlight this URL (right click on a PC; control click on a Mac). Click the "Edit" button and click "copy" (on some browsers, "copy" will automatically appear, so you don't have to click the Edit button).
    2. In your today's condo write at the top of your post something like "Previous Condo", or "Yesterday". Highlight the word(s) you just wrote.
    3. Go to the function bar at the top of the Lantus Forum and click on the symbol that looks like a chain link (7th symbol from the left). A dropdown box will appear asking for the URL. Go back up to "Edit" on your browser and click "paste". The URL will appear in the box.
    4. Click on "insert".

Don't worry, we all do fur shots. I took the habit of smelling where I shoot, so I know right away if it's a FS.
    You're just starting and you're doing so good; you'll see everything will get easier as you go, for you and for Oscar!

Keep posting and make sure you test tonight to keep him safe! :)

4. Sam & Oscar

Sam & Oscar Member

Thanks for the info. I'm posting mostly mobile so trying to figure out the best way to navigate. And thanks for the support.. I do think we'll get there, just feeling a little defeated. Will keep testing and hope some of the insulin made it!

5. Sam & Oscar

Sam & Oscar Member

+2 637... I'm not sure what to do here. Probable fs.

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like a FS! He should start coming down after his morning shot! Just make sure you always do your "before bed" test so he is safe for the night!
    Which protocol are you following: SLGS or TR ?

7. Sam & Oscar

Sam & Oscar Member

TR is the goal, just trying to get into the habit/get the work breaks to do enough testing. I can't seem to find anything in the stickies(I'm trying to absorb as much as possible but there is a lot) but it seems like if a FS, we just have to ride it out, is that correct?