7/2 Gordy AMPS 278, +10=336 | PMPS 368, +2=343, +4=304

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-1-gordy-amps-365-2-365-pmps-316-4-248-food-question

He saw blues last night ... thats nice considering its such a small dose.

His eating is not back to full normal yet. He couldn't have cared less for eating his FF this morning. Licked the Instinct some (Rex is eating the remainder... she is a fan lol). So i loaded his auto feeder up with a little dry for the first (he is still greedily eating that).

I am still in the mindset of "whatever he'll eat, he'll get".

I got his meds in him with very little fight. I think I am getting better with the pill gun.

He keeps licking the bald spots on his front legs ... one leg seems brusied and the other has little sores on it. :( i am sure its a small thing in the grand scheme of things, but it still bums me out.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

The most important thing is that Gordy eats, not what he eats. I hope he keeps improving. Sending prayers.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Gordy is really looking good though, considering. I hope he continues to eat for you. Considering what his dose was prior to the ER, he's really looking fantastic on the 1u! Keep up the good work buddy! I hope your legs start feeling better!

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

All what matters right now is that Gordy eats. You can just work around what he is eating. He's looking pretty good on 1u .. so much for playing by the rules. ;)

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Rules only work when everything is hunky dory. :confused:;)

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Rules !!!! There are no rules in this dance.

7. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Keep eating your fuds Gordy! :bighug::bighug:

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

+10=336
    PMPS 368
    *increased to 1.25u*

He didnt eat his wet today... came over to all of it covered in fruit flies (+their eggs *vomit emoji*). But he ate a little Clean protein dry.

For dinner, he was interested, but only licked the broth up. (Rex enjoyed eating both portions.) So i gave him some Orijin's dry... he gobbled it up. *sigh* forever kibble addict.

9. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

The only thing Gizmo would eat without torture (to both of us) was the Young Again Zero Mature. I fought him and kept putting the wet in front of him and he would eat a few bites or just lick it but always finished the kibble. I finally crushed up some YA and sprinkled it on top of the wet- about 50/50 and not a lot of either (think less, more frequent), that helped get him back eating some of the wet. I did that dance for about 3 days and then gave a dose of Mirtz and switched to all wet.

Cerenia every day. Ondan 2x/day and 1/2 canna 2x/day. Gizmo is now on 6mg Cerenia every day now. I buy the 24mg and quarter it.

10. CassAndGordy(GA)

+2=343
    +4=304

He continues to eat the dry. Maybe tomorrow he'll have some taste for wet *fingers crossed*

11. CassAndGordy(GA)

I may have to try something similar with him tomorrow.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.