7/2 Luci AMPS 220

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Wednesday's Condo

Luci had a nice day in the lagoon yesterday...but ended up back up in her lemon tree nest and couldn't even bring herself to think about coming down again this morning...one of these days.

Otherwise she's taken now to hiding all over the house instead of coming when she's called...:rolleyes: She's playing games and thinks it's funny to make it difficult to find her...unfortunately this house is bigger than our condo and there are more places to look for 'Miss Reluctant' than when we're in Florida...

Another lovely day ahead...weather wise. Work is getting more stressful by the day...hoping to get this project launched soon.

Have a wonderful day everyone, hope your kitties surf safely!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing yesterday. I hope Luci comes back down today. I hate it when they hide and won't come out. I hope she stops doing that soon. Hopefully work isn't as stressful today.

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  3. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

I hope Luci comes back down today.

Kit has also been a bit more hidey - she never comes when called regardless, but usually if she sees me with the freeze dried treats she'll come out. I definitely have done a few test/feed/shoots under the light of a cellphone in a closet lately because she had zero interest in coming out. Silly kitty.

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good job yesterday Luci, and u sneaky thing hiding fro mom
    Hope work gets better for you Sue, hope ur off tomorrow
    Have a great day

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Come down out of your lemon tree, Luci and let's see a repeat of yesterday!! Leo saw you surfing, he said you looked marvellous catching all those lagoon waves!! :D:D:D

Have a good non-stressful day Sue!! :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Olive and Luci are twins today. Except Ollie not hiding. Laying in middle of floor in the way.

Sue and Luci likes this.