7/22 Honey AMPS 210, +7 197, PMPS 191, +4 121, +7 236

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie and Honey, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

2. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Honeys numbers have really been looking great lately :joyful:

Keep it up Honey :D

Julie and Honey likes this.
  3. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Honey looks like the softest cat! It looks like all is going in the right direction :)

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Are you using Calipers? How do you get a dose of 1.2? Looks like Honey was doing better at that dose?
    [​IMG]

5. Julie and Honey

It is somewhat deceptive because I switched to human meter in the last week, which always reads lower than the numbers on AT. Numbers are different, but have not really changed much if that makes sense. That is the problem here with human meters vs pet meters, the numbers will always “look” better on a human meter, even though they really are not much different, apples and oranges...

6. Julie and Honey

Yes, she is. Her tummy is like angora fur, she is very snuggly:joyful: Mr T looks pretty soft and fluffy too:)

Susan&Felix(GA) and Perry & Jenn like this.
  7. Julie and Honey

Just a best guess on 1.2. Will wait a week, she sometimes takes a dive after a while on a new dose.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I use a Human meter so Honeys numbers are looking swell to me :D And yes I've heard there are even greater variances at higher numbers so that makes sens that you haven't changed too much.

9. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

He feels like a bunny! Sounds like Honey is like T both with fur & #s :p! We do very slow changes here as well!

10. Julie and Honey

Even when she was underweight she looked “normal” because of all the fluff, now that she has gained a pound and a half, she actually looks a little chunky even though she is at a healthy weight now. My little chunky fluff ball:)

Tomlin and Susan&Felix(GA) like this.