7/22 Yoyo AMPS 162,+2 151,+4 138,+8 147,PMPS 169,+2 200,+4 140,+9 86,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Yoyo. I hope you get a blue/green surf today.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice blue start Yoyo

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yoyo has a nice looking SS! Enjoy your day Debra!

5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Yo YO! Awesome start to Monday!

Hope you both have a great day and that Yoyo surfs safely :)

6. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Morning, Debra!!!

Just checking in but you know I always look at his SS every day. I have been seeing an upward trend especially during the day. It’s time to start thinking about a dose increase. I wish his cycles would reverse so that you wouldn’t be concerned about the lower numbers being at night when you need rest.

What do you think and is it possible to consider a dose increase or is it a bad time for you right now to deal with possible lower numbers? I’m on your side :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hi Marje...hope you're doing well...
    I have 3 questions:
    1. Should I continue with slippery elm? I have been giving 2ml once a day. He seems better, I don't see those strange mouth movements.
    2. Yo's SS is acting up, today you will see two blue numbers written in black. The cell would not auto populate to blue. The cell stayed white, so I went to paint colors and changed it manually to blue, I did it twice today. Only certain cells are effected.
    3. Can I increase by 12.5 units instead of the full .25 units?
    (Not looking forward to the increase as I fear he will keep increasing and then eventually he will have such a large Depot. Should he go below 40, it will be real difficult for me to bring his BG back up over 50).

I don't understand why he doesn't just finally level off. Why can't he just like a dose and stick with it.

Thank you for checking up on him. I do appreciate your advice even though I sound down.