7/23 Titan AMPS 146, +3 131, +8 115, PMPS 120, +3 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan. 7/20.
    Happy Monday to everybody :coffee:, Titan had a good weekend, staying on the beach with his new dose of 10.5u. Only 3 more days of Clavamox, I think he's getting a tad nauseated on it, not eating as well as he is used to but 5 P's are good and his LB etiquette is much improved. Will get a urine sample down to the vet latter in the week. Round two of house guests starts on Wednesday, just finished cleaning up after the last set :facepalm:. Hope everyone has a good week, Ed.

2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Lots of nice blue there Titan! :cool:

I hope his appetite will pick up after the Clavamox is finished.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Titan. Glad the AB seems to be helping. I hope his appy picks up. Are you giving a probiotic?

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Looking good. Hope he can tolerate the last few days of the AB. I found that Florastor helps them with the gut issues when on an AB and it is one of the probiotics that can be given at the same time as the AB.

Sounds like fun fun at your house with all the house guest. It is fun but very tiring. I take it that Titan is unaffected by the activity?

5. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Hope dear Titan continues to improve. We have a civvie on Clavamox right now, too, and it seems to take a lot out of her. Vines that Titan will get the all-clear on that infection and can be done with the stuff.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice blue start for Titan! Happy to hear that the a/b is working!

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  7. MyTitan (GA)

No, we talked about it, he's been doing real well up until this weekend. Good appy and poops. Only two days left. If he doesn't pick up shortly after we will give him some.

8. MyTitan (GA)

Titan could care less, Seamus loves the activity and new smells, Fwank (Frank) will be under the bed till the all clear :facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.