7/24 Maggie AMPS 232; +3 77; +4 74; +9 187; PMPS 176

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

:coffee: 7/23 Maggie

Morning :coffee: a little too sunny of a yellow this morning. I think Mags may have munched on a few of the Purina Veterinary kibbles. I just have it there overnight in case she wants to eat. She also had some Evo which caused a spike. She's a little blah already on the Evo! I hope she doesn't have a dive, as I did give some fluids already. Maggie's appy is a little picky. I'm wondering how she'll like the new batch of Wellness once I order. There's no poo yet, but no surprise after yesterday's loose bm. She's had her blood pressure pill, a dose of Miralax and also Cisapride, all spaced out with time. I've been up way too early and keep taking 10 minute cat naps with Mags.

Thanks Barb, Pam, Amy, Kat, Mtncat and GraceandAngie for the visits I missed. Thanks for all the tips on the low/no entry lb. Barb and Amy, I think the ferret lb may be the way to go, even though it's a little small. The one I now have is almost a little too large and some wasted space.

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 7/24 Maggie AMPS 232; +3 77

+3 77
    :shock: :mrgreen: Quite a drop. She had this stare, so I had a feeling.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

WOW, and Look at Maggie go! I see her diving skills are still in tact. What a nice +3 Maggie. You surf well for your bean. 'K? :D :mrgreen: :cool: I always loved those stares! :D

I hope she likes the new Wellness too. I need to get some more of that for eh troops here, see if Lola and Bug will like it. It's hard to find the Evo here, I always have to go to a specialty pet store. I hope Maggie's picky appy picks up today. Always such a challenge when they decide they aren't too keen on the offerings. :roll: Eat up Maggie!

Good luck too with your low entry LB search. Poo vines needed for you today Maggie? I will send them anywyas.

Have a great day Ann. I will hope that there is time for a walk, that the weather will cooperate, not be too hot. :D

4. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Woah there Maggie! That is a big drop. Surf it sweet girl.

Oh picky Maggie. Eat your fuds. I'm sorry she is being particular. I hope she settles in with the new Wellness. Have a great day Ann!

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 7/24 Maggie AMPS 232; +3 77; +4 74

+4 74
    Let's see how long Mags decides to stay in the Lagoon today! I had some Friskies Special Diet which she seemed to like.

Michelle, yep her diving skills intact. I offered her Wellness, Canadian one she likes, and she turned her back on it! :? She accepted the Evo, strange as earlier it was iffy! I had a short walk to the recycling and trash. I suppose I should do more. :lol: It's 65 degrees, nice!

Melissa, I hope so, too on the new Wellness. I need to stop by my credit union and deposit some VPI checks. There's a small Petco. I'll buy a few cans of it first before ordering online.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Go Maggie! Nice to see her taking her regular morning dip again! I hope you find a LB that works. That ferret on looks good, I saw that too but it may be a little small.

7. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Awwww, Maggie just knew that yellow wasn't for her so she gave you some green! Good girl. Now, time to give your mama some good, solid prezzies today! K?! Happy Wednesday, Ann! Hope you get many cat naps today! I-)

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Well, well....Maggie is polishing up her diving skills I see. :mrgreen: :shock: Sending appy + poo vines for a complete in and out GI journey.

Attached Files:

9. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Ann

Oh, so Miss Mags is gonna throw you a curve and stay at the lagoon longer today! WooHoo! :mrgreen:

You've got me looking at litter boxes wherever I go. I saw a small flat one today at Big Lots and thought of Maggie. It was for a kitten, I imagine. Checkers' first lb was an aluminum baking pan. He was so tiny, he and his sister both fit in it at the same time.
    But then, they both fit in my hand together. Where did the last 17 years go? :YMSIGH:

10. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,

Looks like Miss Maggie jumped off the high dive, but is now surfing nicely!! Good luck with the new Wellness. We are still struggling with Wellness. One day Cleo eats. a certain flavor, the next time, no deal. I just returned 8 cans of Beef & Salmon, and picked up beef & chicken. Phos is a little higher, but if she eats it, I will be happy.

Hope you find a comfortable LB for Maggie. We still just have the pee out the LB problem here. But, she has improved :D

Hope you have a good day - 65 sounds heavenly!!

Jane

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 7/24 Maggie AMPS 232; +3 77; +4 74; +9 187

+9 187
    A jump back up to blue, I did leave her some Evo, and looks like she made a stab in it.

Ann, I thought the ferret one was perfect but may be too small.

Deborah, she's almost a rainbow kitty today. Thanks for the prezzies vines.

Anne, love the Meowabunga emoticon kitty! :lol: Thanks for the appy and poo vines.

Barb, I love looking around in Big Lots, also 99 cent store, amazing what we can find there if we take out time and browse.

Jane, I didn't find any of the new Wellness at Petco today. It was the old "Made in USA" cans. There weren't many on the shelf though, so maybe they're selling the bottom of the barrel stock. Mags is tiring of it, too.

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/24 Maggie AMPS 232; +3 77; +4 74; +9 187

Nice dive into the lagoon for Maggie today. I hope she gives you a normal poo soon.

13. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Very nice extended stay in the lagoon today for Miss Maggie! And, nice turn around at PMPS, too. As you know, Trix is kinda sick of the Wellness right now, too...only I have no idea where ours is from. I've been working through the same two cases (one chicken, one turkey) for a while now...sometimes she devours it, sometimes she's very iffy about it...just to keep me guessing!

Continued good wishes for LB hunt, and - of course - poo vines are on the way, too!

14. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Ann. Nice to see that Maggie paid a visit to the Lagoon this afternoon. Her PMPS is a good number so she just might head back there. Sending Maggie some poo vines. Hope you find a nice functional LB.

Have a great evening Ann.

15. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,
    Sending appy and poo vines to Maggie.

I missed your condo yestarday, but Lucy also started having problem stepping into the litter box.
    So I placed a makeshift stepper in front of it, and she like it much better.
    What I use is one of those corrugated cardboard scratching board, something like this.
    My cats would never use it for scratching, but it's working pretty good as a stepper, kind of a perfect height too.

Hope you'll find something that works well for Maggie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.