7/28 Chloe AMBG 150 Day 5 + 3.5 64 +8 89 PMBG 101 +3 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randi & Max (GA), Jul 28, 2019.

1. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterdays's Condo

Good morning
    Chloe had a nice bit of a green day so she is doing something on her own. Given she is 18 years old it is nice to see some things might still be working for her.
    Her tummy seems settled, no vomit since the cerenia (anti-jinx) and her appetite has been good.
    Trying to keep the proteins consistent so I don't aggravate it.
    Going back to the pet store this morning to swap out some of the food I bought during the week. While some low in carbs I don't want to give her xantham gum for her IBD which is in the weruva cat's in the kitchen.

She seems to be liking the Little Big Paw which is from the UK. Until of course she stops liking it.
    She is not found of the lams I have tried so I might have to give those up.

On the hunt today for a blood ketone meter. I will check out a local GNC and see if I luck out.

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  2. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

This is so lovely to see!

Out of curiosity, do you notice any difference in BG when you give pred? Looking at the SS, I can't see a very obvious pattern.

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Hey Crista
    I too hav been trying to find a pattern but non so far. Thought her number would be higher with the pred but so far not yet

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Looking awesome and I’m so glad to hear she’s feeling better and eating!!

Way to go, Chloe!!!!

5. Randi & Max (GA)

You think we are doing well Marje? I hope so. She has come to me several times today wanting to nap in my lap.
    I got ketone blood strips today, and getting the meter from florida by end of the week. I can find one here which why have strips if you don;t have a meter.
    It's the freestyle precision neo.

Not loving the higher morning numbers, wish I knew why. The days look nice but not the nights.

Tomlin and Marje and Gracie like this.
  6. Marje and Gracie

I don’t have any more blood ketone meters here but they weren’t that brand. They were Nova Max.

She looked pretty good last night. AMPS are always the last to come down. It wouldn’t be fun to get up and feed her at PM +9 but that might be the way to get the AMPS down.

7. Randi & Max (GA)

Yeah I was thinking about how to get food in her a little in the night. I do leave aomenoit for her big possible another cat couod eat it.
    I also have the feeders I used to use do max.
    But if I happen to wake around 4am I’ll try it. Would be curious

8. Marje and Gracie

I’m liking that 85!