7/29 Chloe Day 6 AMBG 145 +4 58 + 8 74 PMBG 93 +3 78 ALmost all green day

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randi & Max (GA), Jul 29, 2019.

1. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good morning
    Had a nice weekend with Chloe. Numbers appear to be coming down, each day little by little AMBG is lower.
    Going to see about setting up my petfood feeder and see if I can get some food into her at around +9 in the night and see if AMBG comes down.

She was very snuggly all weekend. Wanted to sit on my lap and this morning she marched up to my bedroom to my side of the bed, stood up on her hind legs and wanted up to reach me. It was also testing time so I thought that was so cute.

She has eaten well over the weekend, sticking to one food source and she is loving it for now.
    Paws crossed we are on a good track.

2. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Congrats & great job! Very exciting :D!

Randi & Max (GA) likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Great update on Chloe! she really seems to be doing so well! This morning Mowgli let me know he was ready to get up at 4AM!? I wasn't having it... he laid right on me and I pet him until I fell back to sleep... it was nice :) LOVE those kitty cuddles!

Awesome to see her AMBGs coming down and that shes eating well :)

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

I miss sleeping with Chloe. My bed is too high for her to get up on her own and even if I brought her to sleep with me I fear her jumping down. Pet stairs are quiet pricey and I would be afraid she wouldn't figure it out. Just happy she made the trek upstairs to come and get me up. Love it.

5. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

A girlfriend and I did something similar to this years ago when Simon the tux could no longer make the jump. We just had an idea in our heads, then went and scoured the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. We also picked up a bit of carpet to staple onto the ramp - carpet has a higher cat claw stick factor. Neither of us were handy and the result wasn't pretty but after an afternoon of treats given for proper use, it worked – with the exception of stubbed human toes complete with appropriate for the occasion pottymouth language in the middle of the night.
    http://grblogger.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html

Take the box and mattress off the frame? Put the mattress on the floor and pretend you are 20 again? (It's a lot further up now than it used to be.)

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

We’ve always had a ramp next to our bed which is also really high. When Gussie was really old and arthritic, he still wanted to get on the guest bed which is equally high. I found a great ramp on eBay that was very wide with taller sides to keep them from falling off. It worked like a charm and the price was really reasonable even with shipping.

What a great day!!

7. Perry & Jenn

Perry & Jenn Member

Go Chloe! Paws very much crossed for you here. :bighug::bighug::bighug: