7/29 Maggie AMPS 288; +3 93; +4 108; PMPS 226

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

7/28 Maggie

Morning I didn't think Mags would do a dive into the Green lagoon fom this amps! I know why she's so high for the pre shot, as I did an experiment on some low phosphorus food, but guess it was not right for her diabetes. I think she'll level out soon though
    Mags is feeling okay, appy is good. No poo yet for Detective Poo's rounds, maybe later. Elsa, double rounds today, thanks,

Thanks so much Mariko for the info on the Cat Attract and Precious Cat Ultra. I think Zener is using CA, too! I have a nice low entry box, but for some reason Mags pees outside the box all the time, but for the poo, she will go inside the box or try. This peeing otb just started after that last enema where she was having pain in her spine towards the tail. So it seems it's more comfy for her to pee on the floor. :? I use Nature's Miracle stain & odor remover on the area and then buy puppy pads galore wherever I can find on sale

Hve a nice day.

2. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 7/29 Maggie AMPS 288; +3 93

Good morning, Ann!
    There's that famous Maggie Dive! Surf safely, little girl!
    Sending poo vines her way.
    Poor girl on needing to pee outside the box. That last enema really traumatized her.
    Good luck if you try out the new litter.
    I hope you both have a great Monday!
    Hugs!

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 7/29 Maggie AMPS 288; +3 93

Mags sure does like her +3 dives, doesn't she? Which low phos fuds did you try? It's tricky balancing the renal stuff with the diabetes, but at least with the diabetes we can adjust the juice if we have to.

Have you tried adding a second box for Maggie to pee in? She may just have the association of eneman and the box and that's why she's not peeing in the box these days, but maybe a special "pee only" box will make her change her mind on that!

Have a great day, Ann, and surf those greens, Maggie!

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 7/29 Maggie AMPS 288; +3 93; +4 108

+4 108
    I thought Mags would level out okay. :D That was a short jaunt in the Lagoon. She barely had he green kini on very long this time.

Josie, thanks for the poo vines and safe surf. I think she's okay now and giving me the day off, too! :D

Amy, I had a bag of Purina Kidney function dry from the Vet's that I tried when she wasn't eating. It took a few hours for the spike, as she had it early evening. The food is going back for a credit. I can work better with the wet and then balancing it out with Dr. Lisa's list, too.
    We were thinking along the same lines, as I bought a 2nd lb. Mags sniffed it a few times and then went into the box, but pee'd out the box, as she was so close to the entry. :? I just happened to see her go in and held my breath.

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Detective Poo here, sending poo vines to Maggie. Yes, Zener is using the CA litter now. After a couple of months, we will gradually add more of the other litter (Sweat). Anne found some washable piddle pads that we also have in a couple of places.
    Liz

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. ahhh maggie .. always keeping your bean on her toes aren't you? Surf surf surf pretty girl! have a great day guys!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning, Ann & Maggie,
    I hope that you can find a litterbox solution, whether it is a second box, a new litter, or something else. Have you tried World's Best litter? It is very gentle on the feet and it never smells.

Enjoy your day, Ann, I hope you can get out for a walk.

Hugs and scritches. Surf safe, Maggie!

Ella & Rusty

8. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Morning, you 2. I hope that Miss Maggie levels out for you very soon. Have a great day!

9. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Hi Ann. Nice to see that Maggie made it to the Lagoon this morning, alibiet for a short time. She looks real good in blue too. Sending lots of poo vines to Maggie.

Have a great day Ann.

10. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Nice little dip into the green for Maggie. How is she feeling? I am so sorry about the lb issues. Those are stressful for her and you. I wish I had a great solution. Have a wonderful day Ann!

11. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Wow, Maggie is becoming quite the diving kitty. Love that +3. Even the +4 looks more green than blue. Surf well Maggie.

Bummer on the LB. I had that issue with Mannie too. I used the puppy pee pads too. What a life saver they were. I will hope the second LB makes a ddifference.

Poo vines for Maggie!

Have a great day Ann. I hope you can get out for a walk too.

12. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice to see Miss Maggie is holding to her morning routine. :YMSIGH: on the LB issues. I think I missed what you got for a second lb. I was having a few issues w/ Emma, but adding a second LB solved it. Actually the second one has no litter in it, it's a sifter box and we just put a pee pad from the Breeze system (those pads hold a lot more pee than puppy pads. ) we use under the grid. It was supposed to be a stop gap, but she likes to pee in that and poop in the Breeze box w/ the pellets.

I wonder if the shifting litter under her feet makes Maggie uncomfortable?

13. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,

Love that pretty green and low blue, hope Miss Mags is surfing away. Sorry about the LB issues, poor Maggie (and poor you too), I know it can be frustrating for both of you.

Hope you are having a good day, hugs for both of you,

Kathie

14. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks for the visits and poo vines, Liz, Detective Poo, Devon, Ella, Angela, John, Melissa, Michelle, Ann & Tess, and
    Kathie, thanks so much for visiting. So glad to see you stop by and thinking of you always. Hope you are doing okay.

Thanks for the poo vines and suggestions for how to help Mags with the lb issues. Ann & Tess, I'm not familiar with the Breeze system but did see it, I believe, at Petco. I just bought a smaller lb, and Mags did go in, but not quite far enough. It could be the shifting of the litter maybe that bothers her feet. However, she will enter it for the poo. :? That's a neat idea just placing the pee pad in the box. I did find some "Simply Nourish" shrimp treats at PetsMart and also some turkey to spice up her fuds.
    I'm using World's Best Cat Litter. I did see Cat Attract litter at PetsMart in 40 lb bag, but I think I'll order online and have it delivered.
    Melissa, she seems to be feeling okay, under the circumstances of getting over the trauma of the enema and the pain that seemed to worsen with it. She's walking much better and not wobbly like before, but I think some of that was the Mirtz. I've now got the dose down on it and only use when she won't eat. I haven't done a poke yet but know she will be high from the food she's been eating

15. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck on the lb issues. I hope you can find something that works. I hope Maggie keeps surfing the rest of the day.

16. mtncat58

mtncat58 Well-Known Member

Poo Poo vines for Maggie nice green there but we need some more, thanks for sharing day 1 with Lucky

17. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,
    Continue sending poo vines for Maggie...
    I hope you will find a solution to the LB problem.
    If all fail, I really recommend the jumbo litter box!! Really!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.