7/29 Rosie AMPS 139

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Jul 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Rosie has settled in to better numbers after a travel spike. She saw some green and may have bounced a bit yesterday. Hard for me to know because constipation complicates the picture. I'm slow to make increases because her BG is so significantly affected by any trouble in the constipation department.

I will be out for a few hours today. That will give Rose some alone time to get things moving. ;)

It is hard to be offline when worried about our other kitties and beans. Sending lush, green, healthy, north woods vines to Squallie today since he isn't feeling very well. Vines, hugs, and hope to all those in need especially Lucy and Paul who I know are worried about their babies.

Previous.

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice amps!

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

What a nice start for Rosie today! I hope she takes advantage of that alone time to make some magic happen! :p

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Rosie. :cool: I hope you get some poop soon.

5. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Thanks everyone for checking in on us. Yes! I was rewarded when I got back from my outing today with poop!

Spent the rest of the day doing projects around the house. So glad to get a dock out that had been damaged by ice and high water recently. I also got a lovely alert from my niece. She posted to FB a cute picture of my great nephew enjoying "tummy time" on the baby quilt I made for him. OMG made me cry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.