7-3-18 Jones AMPS 124, +6 94, PMPS 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Caught him again trying to poop on DS clothes! I moved him to the LB and he went to another one and finally went.

Update:
    1. So no vomit since the one yesterday morning. He is eating which is great.
    2. He was CPC yesterday and almost overnight. The problem is we are using some lower calorie per once food but for as long as he gets the 250 min I will take it. He was willing to eat again this morning.
    3. His poop has firmed up a bit, there is some form to it this morning. However the trying to go outside the LB tells me that that he is still not feeling great.
    4. His numbers are fantastic considering which has me baffled but maybe I should just say - they are good, one less thing to worry about at the moment.

It is month end, which is the worst time for this. Vet not in till tomorrow, so I will put a call in for her to call me. So I have decided to work today and DS picking up more RC Recovery this afternoon. Hope Jones will eat the FF instead. I took what RC I had left and mixed it into the FF.

I will mix up another SEB "pill" for Jones and have DH give it around +5 or so when he tests. If I was home I would try to coordinate getting the probiotics in too but not going to ask DH as he gets frustrated as it is.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jones feels better soon. Sending prayers.

3. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Ah another BM bingo player! Titan likes to watch us scour the house looking for his. Good luck :bighug:

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

That is good! I went and bought a camera but it hasn't arrived yet...I could at least find it hopefully. He is at least consistent on where he does it but man...that is just a nasty surprise.

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

His numbers are great considering but if nothing is being absorbed that could be doing it!

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Good number tonight. We think there was a large SOLID STINKY poop that we think was Jones'. I will take the stink as long as it is solid!

Received my poop Cam today. Hope it is set up ok. Will find out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.