7/3 Luci - AMPS 235, 2+161, 3+172,5+182,9+243,PMPS 241,2+138,3.5+54,4+44,4.5+60,6+70,9+133

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

July 2 Condo - Earned Reduction!

After that exciting start yesterday morning we're all calmer this morning - hoping Luci will be happy with her new reduction of 1.75 although at this point she's not showing any response; :(maybe that skipped shot yesterday drained her depot a bit...:eek:but let's hope it doesn't take too long to get her to the lagoon for a bit of surfing at this dose. :D

I was getting pretty excited last week to see her spending so much time in the lagoon at 2 units:joyful:
    :joyful:
    - but figured sooner or later she'd get away from me - and that's exactly what she did yesterday morning:blackeye:...hopefully this is the road to reduction (whispering that only because I'm sure she's listening)...:cat:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down slowly for you today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday sure was exciting! Read the condo, Luci likes to earn her reductions with flair. Congrats on the reducie hopefully therefore more on the way.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Whooo! Looking good after that NS Luci! Keep cruising, but you know the drill! Stay safe out there!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda! Luci is ignoring everything today - at least she's got a nice little curve going with her blues in the middle of those yellows, huh? :smuggrin: That's about the only good thing I can say about today - I was hopeful when she went from that high beginning this morning all the way to 161:D:D - but alas, she wasn't having any of it today.:( I sure hope that's not a pattern with her...two days of higher numbers and then BAM!:eek::eek: Slamming herself into the lagoon and getting too low...hopefully with the reducie she'll level back into the lagoon for a few surfing lessons...:facepalm:

Hope you're having a good week and Loudogg is behaving himself for you - maybe even tossing in some time in the lagoon as well :) Hope so. Happy 4th of July!:bighug::bighug:

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.