7/3 Titan AMPS 192, reducie, urinalisys, happy holiday

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 6/26.
    Happy holiday week to all in Canada and U.S. Titan has been very active in the last week, visiting the Sharks several tymes so I reduced him to 9.75u back on 7/1. I think he has been liking the dips into the lagoon during this hot weather. Previous reducies to 9.5 didn't seem to hold green numbers and 10 puts him in shark water occasionally so in trying my best to load 9.75 I already have bifocals but man those lines are small on the syringe. Last Friday we got a urine sample down to Dr. Becky, it showed elevated proteins but she wasn't to concerned about kidney issues due to his good blood work recently. She sent it out for analysis for infection and we should hear back this week. Her first thought tho is "diabetic insipidus" which we have talked about before and that would explain his excessive drinking and urinating. This may be a byproduct of his Acro tumor and we will have to investigate treatment options. Dr Becky is out all week so I'll have info on that next week, if it's an infection I'll know sooner. Chin scritches to ball the kitties, stay cool, Ed.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you get the answers you need.

Lots of hot weather around...I have grey sky that don't rain and fog!

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you get some answers soon and Titan heads back to the lagoon soon.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sometimes it's difficult to find that good in-between dose!
    I hope you can get an answer soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.