7/31 Luci AMPS 246 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-30-luci-amps-250.217517/#post-2416649

Luci is once again looking for an increase - today is the 6th cycle since going to the lagoon - and yesterday was flat yellow - so, perhaps today she will visit the lagoon - I just hope she gets on with it early enough for me to know about it before my periodontist appointment this afternoon - mama is going to have to undergo a crown extension - not looking forward to that at all - and DH has to drive me.

They said I'll have a couple of stitches there and no chewing on that side for two weeks - but I should be able to get through that and hopefully DH can monitor Luci - with all things considered I'd give her an increase tonight if she doesn't do what she needs to do today - but I don't think so since I'll be on pain meds and may not be making good decisions tonight - don't want to put that on DH as it may require a late night - possibly tomorrow if I'm feeling a little better in the morning.

If not, she may have to wait another day up in that lemon tree - I think she's 'thinking beachy thoughts'...look at this pic of her - it's a credenza in my foyer and she was all stretched out there - just like being at the beach - except her numbers are not beachy!

Have a great day everyone - after all it's is the last time we'll have this day - last day of July for 2019 - Summer is going by fast!

LuciInFoyer.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How adorable. I hope Luci slides down for you today. I hope everything goes well at the dentist. Sending prayers.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Perry & Jenn

Perry & Jenn Member

Awwww, Luci's too pretty to stay away from the lagoon!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Oh yeah he is psyching himself for the beach. Good luck at dentist.

Never heard of crown extension what is that.

AmandaE likes this.
  5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Dentist vines for Sue ;) Good luck with your crown extension!

Luci is so SO CUTE! she has such a dainty little face, but she's quite long, I love her little "socks"

I agree with Paula, I think Luci is embracing the credenza so she can channel some beach vibes!! Did you paint that yourself Sue? Very pretty! Where did you get the shells?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

Luci looks up as if to say -- where is the beach umbrella ? and my sunscreen ? and is there crab salad coming ?

Catcat got his first increased dose this morning -- we'll see in a day or two if he gets his feet wet, even if not all the way to the lagoon -- enough of these lemon trees !

Sue and Luci and AmandaE like this.
  7. Sue and Luci

It involves removing some of the gum tissue surgically to expose the base of the tooth - further down - it's not a pretty procedure by any means and I've been dreading it. However, I had a filling done on the tooth so close to the gum line, that now the dentist is concerned that it's not going to hold and there's a bit of a 'crevice' there that concerns him...so the next step is to put on a crown - but it won't go down low enough without this procedure to cover the questionable area. They gave me something to take prior to the procedure and pain meds for after... ugh..just sometimes the things we have to go through. Otherwise there's a possibility I could lose the tooth...don't want that!

8. Sue and Luci

I thought she was kinda glaring at me because I was taking her picture while she was on the beach...all stretched out...sometimes people (and cats) on the beach are so funny about having their pic taken...but it could have been because I wasn't laden with all the accoutrements she was wishing for...:facepalm:

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Thank you! No, I unfortunately am not that talented! I hired an artist that I met at one of our local art shows to do it - she had lovely pieces for sale and I asked if she ever painted anything BIG! She said sure - so I found this credenza at a resale shop and we hauled it to her house - it is a very solid heavy piece of furniture and she did a beautiful job!

Thanks for the well wishes :)
    credenza.jpg

10. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

it's awesome!

SO nice to have a unique piece in your house :D

11. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

love love love it

12. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

The Credenza is just beautiful! Love the Shell drawer pulls & the rug ! She did a great job on the painting also! (I'll bet she'd do a spectacular job on a Wall Mural!)

It's only been a few weeks since you switched to Levemir. I'm thinking her body is still adjusting to the change. When I switched Ravan it was a lot of ups & downs till he finally start leveling out!
    Hang in there!:p Luci will just take all the time she needs :)
    [​IMG] Hope the dental isn't too awful!

13. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

What about an implant?

14. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Ouch....So sorry about your tooth. I hope you don't have much pain tonight and that the pain meds help you with any discomfort.
    Luci is a real cutie pie:)

15. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

This is apparently Luci's idea of being on the beach lol!
    Good luck at the dentist....it doesn't sound like a good time....I hope you heal quickly!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  16. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Luci does look like she’s lounging on the beach!
    Hope your dental went well!