7-4-18 Jones AMPS 139, +5 86 PMPS 113, +3 124 - Vet Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

We think he had a solid poop last night but there was a not so solid one this morning that looked like his. Have the camera set up so hopefully we can figure things out for sure.

In the meantime, his numbers are good, he is still eating well and he is cuddly and purry. I will take those and run.

Vet should call today sometime.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's good to hear Jones is eating and purry. I hope you hear back from the vet today.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Very nice Jones.

4. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Nice start today Jones. Head on down to the lagoon and cool off.

Good luck with the camera! :cat:

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Heard from our Vet. She said to go with what I have done. We can up the prednisolone again but she wants to wait a few more days to see if we can get things to resolve on their own before doing that. She said sometimes in a flare you need more pred to get the inflammation down then you can go down in dose again to his maintenance dose. I am supposed to give an update on Friday and let her know and then we can go from there.

The fact that there is no further vomiting and no more outside of the LB action she would like to wait and see how this as progress.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Osha likes this.
  6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

These numbers are the numbers of old. If we can just the IBD under control and gain some weight back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.