7/7/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 111 +2 83 Pmps 111 +2 80

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Phoebe is eating well. I hope her poo firms up soon. Sending prayers.

3. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

I'm late to the party but just wanted to say congrats on the reduction! Miss P is looking so good :D
    Question - does Phoebe have Acro? I don't see it in your signature line so I just wanted to be sure. Shmee was diagnosed recently and I think Wendy said Phoebes was positive for it and to my understanding has not had any SRT or Cabergoline. I am just trying to weigh my options and see how other Acro cats are doing. So happy she is doing so well, it looks like that Lantus to Levemir switch really helped her!

4. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

The lantus to levemir was a game changer. She has never been tested, couldn't afford and we would be treating her the same if we had done. I wish we could have got the tests, but with her insulin needs on lantus we treated her as if she is. It's good to know what your dealing with. But even our vet said we would be treating her the same. I wouldn't be able to afford the srt or cab. So we just keep chugging along taking those reducies when we can. It's so much better now not giving the 48 units a day. Good luck with your precious Schmee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.