7/7 Luci AMPS 240,2+90,3+58,4+55,5+64,6+48,6.5 51, 7+47, 8+74,9+95,PMPS 263, 2+333,4+322 DramaQueen!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - not much going on

Hope today is quiet and she can slide down nice and slow...she's gotten a little jumpy with the ear pricks AND her injections. I'm not sure what's going on there - trying to be careful and use a different spot...but she's gotten all super-sensitive on me in the last day or so...

Well, Miss Drama Queen is at it again:eek::eek: - can't do anything the easy, gentle way - made a run for the lagoon at 2+ with DH on duty.:D:D There was no stopping her today! He fed her HC, MC, LC; by the time I came home she was under the influence of the food and headed up...UNTIL 6+ when the food apparently wore off - and now she's with the darn sharks! :(

I'm here now and will be checking her in 1/2 hour to make sure she's away from the sharks - HC food on board now...sheesh! :mad: What is it with this girl and her dives! :rolleyes: Can you believe she dropped 150 points in 2 hours???:confused:

If she did this more often I'd give her MC/HC to slow her down...but the thing is with her I never know WHEN she's going to go for it!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    JeffJ likes this.
  2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Ok Luci, now that your candy adventure is behind you, it is time to slide down nice and slow and enjoy some blue and green.

:bighug::bighug:sorry she is becoming sensitive to the pokes.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci comes up a little and surfs safely for you.

4. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Why so much drama Luci?! Come on up!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

One more time under 50 and she'll earn a reduction!

Osha likes this.
  6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.