7/7 Rusty AMPS 267, +6 35, +9 78, PMPS 177; reducie; +4.5 87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Hi L&LL,

A cool, sunny day today and Rusty, who had tired himself out with his efforts yesterday, spent a lot of it outdoors, sitting on the back step, watching the garden. His appetite was OK. This evening he was a bit wobbly. He went upstairs early and is sleeping in his little bed in my study. I hope he'll be strong enough for our trip to NYC on Monday (I have another follow-up with my doctor). I would like Edward to stay home with Rusty, but he is adamant that he come with me.

Beans did yard work today; now it looks like someone lives here! I did paperwork and my old notebook computer, which runs Windows 95 and which is not connected to the Internet, was acting up, causing me too much time and grief. Finally it decided to cooperate, so I didn't lose my Quicken files.

Sorry not to visit any condos; got caught up in the Tour de France this evening.

Wishing all a good weekend.

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Rusty, what are you up to? You need to stay away from those toothy things!! You keep teasing them, they're going to catch you!!

Hope he feels better so you don't have any qualms about taking him with you to NY.....he loves his trips!!….and he knows the short-cut to the hotdog cart!!

I agree with Rhiannon's comment yesterday....I know the last thing you want to do is let Rusty suffer one minute longer than necessary, but he seems to make a pretty common habit of acting icky and having more trouble when it's hot, so I'd really take the weather into consideration before making any final decisions. He's such a little fighter and seems to always bounce back!!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty got to spend some time outside. I hope he perks up for you. Sending prayers. :bighug:

4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Whoa there Rusty, no dipping into the shark tank....glad he got a reducie and feeling better. Stay cool today, and hope you feel better.

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Rusty must you make these frequent trips to tease the sharks? :rolleyes:

6. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Rusty, remember Tuna good, Sharks bad! Please do not confuse the two. Titan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.