7/8 Loudogg AMPS 336 +6 287 +9 176 +11 147 PMPS 132 +3 244

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 7, 2018 Condo

Hello everyone,
    Lou had a great run to the lagoon last night, but he had a 100-point drop and then another drop. The sharp and quick bounce this morning makes me wonder again about this dose. I'm not sure if he's actually going to low (although I haven't caught any since the 41), or if he's just still not used to the lower numbers and the bounces are coming hard and fast until he is. I am going back to work tomorrow, so Caleb will be testing during the day for me.

Can someone take a look at Lou's spreadsheet and tell me what you think?

Thanks in advance!

2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Well, he had a sharp and quick bounce this morning, but he's already breaking it. Definitely a good sign.

+6 = 287
    +9 = 176

So far, I guess I'm not seeing any true reason to drop the dose to 3u, other than the 41 on the 6th. All other BGs I've seen since show me he's where he's supposed to be. He seems to drop harder and faster when he's breaking a bounce than he does when he starts from a blue preshot (which has only happened once, so that data in itself doesn't mean anything). It's just nervewracking knowing I'll be at work instead of here being able to test and act. Obviously Caleb has had a lot of success testing now and he'll be home. The only problem (which isn't really a major problem), is he won't get many morning (+3 or so) tests since he works bar hours and sleeps in.

We'll see how it goes and see where Lou takes us. I think I was just looking for confirmation that it's not crazy to leave him at this dose to see how he reacts as he gets more and more used to these low numbers. :oops::rolleyes:

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Looks like Loudogg is in the land of 'bounce'...think he'll go to the lagoon tonight? Luci has off days like that...after being in the Lagoon...but she's been surprising me lately...take it easy....:)

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Hiya Sue! Luci had a really nice cycle considering her propensity for cannonballing! Lou surprised me a lot today. I was shocked about the high AMPS, and I was high that it was already breaking by +6. He'll likely go to the lagoon tonight.... especially because I have to go back to work tomorrow. :arghh::arghh::arghh: I absolutely am not ready to go back!

Sue and Luci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.