7-9-18 Jones AMPS 184, +7 103 PMPS 115

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

:coffee::coffee:

Is it Monday morning already?

There was a nice log in the upstairs LB uncovered...which is Jones' MO. Again last night he didn't eat all his food but within the range for the weight he should be.

He bugged most the night. I want in the blanket, i want out of the blanket, I want to lay on you, I want to lay beside you, I want to dig at the blanket just because....:rolleyes::blackeye::banghead:

Spent most the weekend at the farmer's market with my sister. Didn't sell anything but had a good time and learned lots!

Be back later!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jones eats better today. I hope you get some sleep tonight. Glad you had a good time at the farmer's market.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

He did't eat all his day food. This make three meals in row he hasn't. His prednisolone dose was increased today to 7.5mg a day vs. 5.0 mg. This is to help the IBD inflammation and hopefully keep the diarrhea away. I also added in some Nature's Variety Turkey vs. the FF today to go with the RC Recovery. Hope to wean him off of that food as vet seemed pretty sure he couldn't be on it all the time.

FF was his go to food before, but we will see how this goes. It has been 24 hours with no runs and no outside the LB activity that we could find. Hope that continues.

This Saturday is weigh in day...see how much more weight he has lost in the last 14 days. He looks as bad when first diagnosed 2 years ago. The discussions have started about how far we take this if he doesn't turn around. I am hopeful that with the dental and that if the IBD flare is truly over that we can get him to gain weight...that is if he eats. Sigh.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  4. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.