7/9 Loudogg AMPS 311 +6 301 PMPS 276

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 8, 2018 Condo

Morning all,
    Today is my first day back at work after having the last week off... I'm beyond bummed to be here, but I suppose it's for the best, haha. Lou had a weird day yesterday with 2 (count 'em 2) bounces. Curiouser and curiouser. I thought he had come further than bouncing after being in the mid-low 100s, but apparently he continues to be an overachiever. :rolleyes: I didn't get any feedback yesterday about how he's doing on 3.25u (considering I'm going back to work), so I figure I'll keep doing what I'm doing until Lou tells me differently.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like Lou likes to bounce. I hope he slides down slowly today and doesn't bounce. It is hard to go back to work after being off for a while. I'd hold the dose and see if he gets back to green.

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Only special kitties do double bounces.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I had to laugh when I read about the 'contraband' - curry spiced chicken drumstick on floor -- He must have been listening or reading the boards when I shared what Ms. Luci had gotten into last week (those darn mini KitKat bars!):mad: Messed her BG's all up...crazy cats! Can't trust them for a minute! Sorry you're bummed about being back at work...hard when you've been off :( Looks like Lou is kinda high lately...but hopefully the chicken will wear off soon and he'll come back to the lagoon soon. :D

I'm having a rough week - kinda hurt my back on Sunday morning and been limping around since:arghh:...DH is helping with Luci as I'm not supposed to lift anything heavier than 5 pounds (what a joke!) Luci weighs 9.6 and will not jump up to testing counter by herself - she'll get up there when I don't want her here...but not when I need for her to help me out! Oh well...gotta do what we gotta do...Saw the docs yesterday and turns out I have a fractured L1 vertebrae - more docs next week - need to take it easy in the meantime and get a crane to lift Luci up to the counter :) Best to you and Loudogg :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.