7 March | Girlie AMPS 92; +4.5=59

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Girlie's mom, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-mar-girlie-amps-124-5-97.192135/

Girlie still going well on her 43rd cycle of a drop! I started her on Zobaline (Cobalamine) mixed in with her food last night. Thank goodness she didn't seem to notice it in her food...

AMPS 92
    +4.5 = 59

Max is home now: Girlie took one look at him and recoiled! It was too funny. Poor Max: not the beloved child...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Hi Stacy,

It was an amazing trip; India is an extraordinary country, although I spent my entire time with Tibetans, who are so, so lovely. The Indians I spent time with were lovely too, though: I was just there to visit Tibetan monks I know.

Girlie is looking great. I don't event want to think of where she'd be right now without dedicated Deesh, the wonderful pet sitter who stayed with her for the entire two weeks. She said that Girlie was very good and so sweet and was more like a little dog, following her around. That's a Burmese for you.

She's on a drop, so I guess the only reduction would be an OTJ trial. That would be fantastic, but I'm just happy that she's doing well on a drop, still. I love it when she's steady. Although I'm sure she would love to never have to get ear pokes and injections ever again! :)

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Tibetan monks? That’s so neat! I bet it was a pretty zen trip for sure!

We can’t talk about that last bit, don’t want Girlie to read, but that would be so exciting! ;) Asia switched to Lev and is loving it, a different cat on Lev (well, same cat, but on paper, very different). :cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.