8/1 Luci AMPS 316

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-31-luci-amps-246-pic.217551/#post-2417161

Oh Luci! She's a bad girl. The procedure was cancelled yesterday. The periodontal surgeon said the tooth was too sensitive to proceed so she wants me to see the endodontist for a root canal. This issue is going to stretch on for another year! So other than coming home so sleepy from the pre-op sedative basically nothing was done - more waiting!

Luci in the meantime felt obliged to get on the counter and taste some cornbread that was left out on the counter - apparently DH overlooked? I was too sleepy to know what was going on (so at least I have an excuse this time!)...Luci did get an increase last night but somehow managed to do nothing with it. Let's see if she can get on back to the beach or possibly the lagoon today.

Happy first day of August everyone!

AmandaE and Dandelion like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sneaky kitty. I hope Luci comes down for you today. Sorry your tooth issue is going to drag out.

Sue and Luci and AmandaE like this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Luci! :rolleyes:
    Good luck with the dosecrease; I hope Luci makes it to the beach today!
    Sorry to hear the procedure was cancelled!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Luci Luci, your so sneaky:eek: if it’s there you will find it lol
    Come on down for mom
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Perry & Jenn

Perry & Jenn Member

I bet that cornbread was delish. :p Our civvie sometimes does that for pancakes.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Bet she loved the cornbread. Arrrrr on the tooth. Hope it's solved quickly.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Dandelion

Dandelion Member

Cornbread is yellow, Luci's favorite color. Time to change things up, Luci.

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Is time zooming by faster or is it just me?

9. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

Catcat tried to get into the chicken enchilada soup I was having for dinner -- so pepper-hot I had to dump a bunch of sour cream in it -- he must like yellow too; was so spicy even MR TEXAS had to add mashed potato flakes to his -- but he would have envied that cornbread ...

so glad Luci is able to jump onto the counter, you've done a great job keeping her from nerve damage

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

It is definitely annoying that you werent able to get your procedure yesterday! a root canal is no biggie though :)

LOL @ Luci eating cornbread :p I am so glad that Mowgli doesnt have interest in a lot of human food... just meat

Have a great day Sue. :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Sorry about the procedure. When you finally get your mind made up to do something and then it is canceled, well that is a bummer!:oops: :arghh: Hope you can get back on track and schedule the root canal. Maybe it is better this way for you and the tooth:)

I sure do hope Ms Luci enjoyed her cornbread treat....:smuggrin:;)