8/10 Neko AMPS 76 +4.5 290 +9 191 PMPS 369 +2 481

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy&Neko, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday, Neko had one heck of a 3 year SRT anniversary party, complete with my first trial of R, a dosecrease threat, and a rainbow slide. I decided to hold off on the .5U increase. ;)

8/9 Recap:
    AMPS 325 +8 411 (bupe given) +9 386 +11 441 (0.1R)
    PMPS 437 +1 473 +2 451 +9 125/retest 90:D:joyful::)[​IMG] +9.5 76:D +10 78:D

Not sure who was happier at +9, me or Neko. I was dancing, she was purring up a storm. Yup, she's baaaack! Unfortunately, so is her teeth grinding on the left hand side where the mass was removed. Followup dental vetty visit is Thursday. Might get biopsy results as soon as tomorrow. :nailbiting::nailbiting:

I am really curious how this is going to play out. If the tail end of the the third cartridge and last two full cartridges of the pack were bad, that would explain her ugly numbers. Since the depot is just refilling with good juice now, the next couple cycles might be exciting. Or not. She's spent enough time in really ugly numbers that she'll probably do a whopper bounce. It was interesting to do an experiment around her bupe dosing yesterday, to see if pain was a factor, but it doesn't seem to be. Which is a relief. And we may have dodged the glucose toxicity bullet.

Vines out to all in need to today. Special ones and hugs to Tricia/Cinco on their vetty visit today.

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Wendy :coffee::coffee::coffee:

WOW, look at Neko! and all that green. :D:D:D How cool is that!

Bummer on the teeth grinding, that has to be somewhat disappointing. Many healing vines for Neko, and I so hope for good biopsy results, and a good follow-up dental/vetty visit.

It will be interesting to see how the cycles go. Wishing you much luck, no bouncing and alot of green.

Enjoy your day today. I hope it is a good one.

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

So much going on to figure out what worked. I wouldn't know where to start. Good luck with that and hope the pretty numbers continue. Hopefully it was just a bump in the road. :D

4. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Good to see Neko in good numbers again. Fingers still crossed for good test results.

5. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to see the girl is back where she belongs, you never know, perhaps that tiny drop of R did have some impact. Whatever the reason, glad to see her in greens again. Paws, and everything else, crossed for a good biopsy report and follow up vetty visit.

6. lovey11

lovey11 Well-Known Member

Yea Neko! So glad to see her numbers slide. Expecting more good numbers. I don't always think the teeth grinding always accompanies pain.

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

SOooooo glad to see that green today. Hopefully she'll keep her bouncing to a minimum. So sorry the grinding is back, though :(...

Prayers continue from us as you await the results :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

We can't predict the future, and sometimes we don't get all the answers, it's all about staying in the moment and trying to enjoy the journey I suppose... Hugs and scritches- I'm praying and sending vines for the biopsy results-will be checking in while you wait!

suki & crystal (GA) likes this.
  9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Well bummer on the teeth grinding, but yay for green! Now Neko, if you're climbing on that trampoline, I suggest you climb off right now. Bouncing is not at all becoming in a lady of your age and dignity.

Vines and prayers for the results. I hope you get them soon - knowing is better than wondering, anyday. Thanks for thinking of us with so much on your mind and heart. :bighug:

10. Wendy&Neko

Yup, called that bounce. Of course, two days I would have killed for a yellow. ;) Dental vetty called to see how she was - they do not have the results back. I told them about the grinding. I'm leaping every time I see "West Coast.." on the call display (West Coast Dental Vet). Of course, DH's new car place (West Coast Toyota) decided to call too. :rolleyes:

Michelle, Elise, Peg, Suki, Catherine, Amy, Ruth, ((Tricia)) - Thanks for cheering Neko on. I feel a lot lighter today. And she's feeling better. I saw her in a deeper sleep (twitching) than I've seen her for a few days. And she just beat Theo out to the best bed in the solarium. :cool:

11. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

You go Neko. Deeper sleep. Beating Theo to the best bed. Ahhhh.

And it deserves repeating (mostly 'cuz Ruth said it so well!)

Would that we could be more like our cats!

Waiting with you.

Marilyn and Polly

12. MaineLove

MaineLove Member

Congrats! Neko. What positive numbers. Makes you and the Mum do a happy dance.

13. purrdydolly

purrdydolly Member

yay for going low enough for the bounce :) and for purry +9 celebrations :):) I wonder if the teeth grinding has gotten to be a habit for her like it is for some people?

14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's nice to see that green and hear that Neko was purring. Sorry she's grinding again. Sending prayers and hugs. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

I always thought caring for Zener was keeping a lot of balls in the air. Neko's got her share too. You're doing an awesome job with it all, Wendy. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
    Liz

16. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

*whew* what a relief to see her in green again! That's our sweet blue/green girl, after a temporary detour apparently!

17. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Wendy,
    Maybe the grinding is from habit?
    So glad to see Neko doing better and her mamabean being encouraged.
    More vines for a good biopsy report.
    Hugs and scritches,
    Ella & Rusty

18. Andrea&Tennessee (GA)

Andrea&Tennessee (GA) Well-Known Member

So glad to see that Neko gave you some great numbers today.
    Finger and paws are still crossed while you are waiting on the biopsy results.

19. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Also glad to see some green on her SS. Sending prayers ...for a normal test and for you to be able to sleep.

20. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Sending lots of vines for good results. Nice to see some pretty green back in her numbers. :D:D Keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers!

21. Deanna & Billie

Deanna & Billie Well-Known Member

Yay for green!! I'm so glad she came down :D

22. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Lovely green last night and this morning, Neko. Can you give mama bean some more tonight?:D. More prayers and vines as you wait, Wendy. I wish it was like TV, you know, like on CSI where they just pop in the test analysis and bing it's done! I hope you hear back (good news!) tomorrow. Hugs!:bighug:

23. Wendy&Neko

:arghh::arghh::banghead::banghead::banghead: Paying the piper for an unfamiliar green and too much of a drop last night. Looks like this bean might get to sleep a little earlier, though I have to wait until +4 for her last bupe. Then we go to BID tomorrow, which makes life easier. On the plus side, I got to go rowing tonight while DH did PMPS and I didn't hear any teeth grinding for her afternoon or after dinner snacks.

Deborah & Shasta likes this.
  24. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

Wendy - are you doing Gabapentin for pain? BTW - Happy SRT anniversary!

25. Wendy&Neko

@Grayson & Lu - We gave it a trial. It didn't do much for Neko other than make her sleepy.

26. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D soooooo glad to see that green! Paws still crossed for the test results!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.